Need a Reventon tune....

• Thread starter Jayson619
  • 16 comments
Singapore
Singapore
Jayson619
Can't find one anywhere. Really needed a tune for my Reventon after getting wasted by Pagani cars hitting over 520km/h...maybe more.

Still can't understand the drag tuning concept well when it comes to setting individual transmission or whatever....

Then go tune it yourself..

I don't see shake making a thread about needing a tune. He did happen to make a thread about how to tune. Completely different, you see?

Look at his thread and thank him later. 👍
THANK YOU SOMEONE, IN THIS CASE X3 FOR SAYING THIS! As I've said prior, IM HAPPY to TEACH you, BUT I REFUSE to just sit there and HAND YOU a tune. The easiest way is to self teach by looking at the girder X3 pointed out.

Now some of y'all might see this and think we are :censored:s, but we don't want to have to continually hand you guys tunes. Especially after we've been working for months perfecting and learning ourselves just to hand it to you guys in a neat package. If you go through what we all have then you and do it all on your own and MAKE BETTER TUNES THEN WHAT WE WILL GIVE! So in the long run we are just annoyed and we are trying to help y'all when we say things like this, so take what we say with a grain of salt.

Attachments

• 10633-Come-At-Me-Bro.jpg
    10633-Come-At-Me-Bro.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Back