Need a tune for Motul Autech GT-R

• Thread starter tarunkm
  • 13 comments
India
India
Hello Guys,

I Normally play Dragon Trail - Seaside and currently I am using a GR.2 - Motul GT-R Autech, the fastest i have done is a 1:22:9 ... can anyone suggest a set up for my car where i can break another couple of seconds.

Thanks JEJE, But buddy at Dragon Trail - Seaside at the front straight and the back straight the GT-R does almost 300 Km/hr. You have set up the top speed at 200kmhr, On the Straights other cars will Zoom past me.
Please hep me

Thanks JEJE, But buddy at Dragon Trail - Seaside at the front straight and the back straight the GT-R does almost 300 Km/hr. You have set up the top speed at 200kmhr, On the Straights other cars will Zoom past me.
Please hep me
Do this. In this order.

Final Gear at 4.500
Max speed 200 km/h
1st 2.919/119
2nd 2.283/152
3rd 1.892/184
4th 1.626/214
5th 1.433/243
6th 1.318/280
Final Gear at 3.260
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear

Do not change anything after that except for final gear. It will go faster than 200km/h. If it doesn't, you've not done it right.

Hi Buddy, I tried, the car is not going beyond 267/270 km-hr. and the best I could do is early 2:24's ... my fastest on Time trail is 1:23:189.

Hi Buddy, I tried, the car is not going beyond 267/270 km-hr. and the best I could do is early 2:24's ... my fastest on Time trail is 1:23:189.

It's impossible !!!! My faster time with my tune was 1'32'483. But I amn't a good driver !!!!
You can my alls times here with all my tunes :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ates-regurlaly-09-11-18.361318/#post-11982287
After I can understand because my tunes were made a long time ago and since the last updates it could change some things in the settings.

@daan thanks for your good explanation 👍:cheers:

The gear ratios are good, I tried adjusting the final gear for the top speed as explained by you and as @daan explained. I feel the car is going fast as they are short shifts but the best I could manage was late 1:23's ... In time trial my best is early 1:23's and in online game it's late 1:22's with the stock gear ratios of the game.

With the right set up I m sure I can do early 1:22's or late 1:21's.

If you can try and give me something better I will be glad ... I have driven more than 50-60 laps with the set up u gave... But couldnt beat my time.

With the right set up I m sure I can do early 1:22's or late 1:21's.

If you can try and give me something better I will be glad ... I have driven more than 50-60 laps with the set up u gave... But couldnt beat my time.
That's @Jeje6410 tune and it works for him, and I gave it a go and it seems fine. Bear in mind that not every tune suits every driver. @Jeje6410 cannot tune for your driving style. Only you can do that.

I presume you are using maximum power, minimum weight and Super soft tyres?

Yes @daan maximum power and minimum weight and ss tyres.

Yes as I said .. the tune is fine no doubt but the issue as I said is the time. Anyhow let me try few more laps .. if you guys come across anything better times like early 1:22 or late 1:21 pls. post.

I did a 22.7 in time trial after a few laps and I'm only a B rated driver.

Back