NEED A ZZII.. I will give whatever you ask for XD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simple Matt
  • 16 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
1,880
Australia
Somewhere..
Messages
l Flossy l
This is my favorite car.. Please out of the goodness Of your hearts :)
 
Hate to ask, but do you have any tickets? If not, do you have a Camaro SS '69, and if so, what color/mileage?
 
I have 2 let me know what you have. And other uh in here I have that car also if your interested, I believe a 69 camaro
 
Don't have any tickets sorry.. But close.. Very close.. When I get one I'll let you know.. And bmoe.. What do you want
 
Got any rare paints? Or maybe a delorean or a range stormer?
 
I have a ZZII..
 
got 12 can trade now
 
ZZII master.. What can i trade you.. I'm working ATM and won't be home till after 3EST but then I will be right for a trade but if nit then tomorrow same time should be good.. But what's best for you..
Bmoe.. Pretty sure there is a delorean In my UCD last I checked so it should still be there
 
mattjones
ZZII master.. What can i trade you.. I'm working ATM and won't be home till after 3EST but then I will be right for a trade but if nit then tomorrow same time should be good.. But what's best for you..
Bmoe.. Pretty sure there is a delorean In my UCD last I checked so it should still be there

Grab that up and I'll send you one. I also have a Zz-s ur your interested
 
mattjones
ZZII master.. What can i trade you.. I'm working ATM and won't be home till after 3EST but then I will be right for a trade but if nit then tomorrow same time should be good.. But what's best for you..
Bmoe.. Pretty sure there is a delorean In my UCD last I checked so it should still be there

Kk add me bmoe24x. Also I have 2 ZZ-S's If your interested
 
Add me if u want that ZzII matt
 
ZZII Master: I have that car and it's about 4 1/2 hours.. Is that okay..
Bmoe.. I'll add you when I finish work.. So in 4 1/2 hours from now
 
to long for me get it BMoe
 
No I'm talking I Matt not you master
 
Bad news.. No delorean.. Anything else
 
Back