R reissavfc Messages 6 Feb 25, 2012 #1 Hi, My 60gb ps3 died a few weeks ago and I lost my GT5 save file.. I now have no cars whatsoever bar the X2010. I would really appreciate any cars just to get me going again. My user is Reiss-Avfc. Thanks
Hi, My 60gb ps3 died a few weeks ago and I lost my GT5 save file.. I now have no cars whatsoever bar the X2010. I would really appreciate any cars just to get me going again. My user is Reiss-Avfc. Thanks
laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper Feb 25, 2012 #2 if you want add me and I'll put a few cars on share you can use for the seasonals
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 25, 2012 #3 send me a friend request. I have a 400pp car, and 500pp car, and a 650pp car, on my shared list. use them to do the seasonals and get lots of money fast 👍 edit: tree'd!
send me a friend request. I have a 400pp car, and 500pp car, and a 650pp car, on my shared list. use them to do the seasonals and get lots of money fast 👍 edit: tree'd!
R reissavfc Messages 6 Feb 25, 2012 #5 Thanks alot for the responses people. I'll be on tomorrow and I'll get adding
ZX6Rman Messages 94 United States Messages ZX6Rman Feb 25, 2012 #6 Send FR to ZX6Rman. I will send you something... Also, add B-Spec drivers and I will run them so you get some money to buy what you want. ZX
Send FR to ZX6Rman. I will send you something... Also, add B-Spec drivers and I will run them so you get some money to buy what you want. ZX
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 25, 2012 #7 Add Henso32 and I'll send you something at reset tomorrow.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 25, 2012 #8 Add me and I will set some great fast vars on share.
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Feb 25, 2012 #9 Add my second account and I'll put stuff for share. tiikjhgf
ZX6Rman Messages 94 United States Messages ZX6Rman Feb 26, 2012 #10 reissavfc Hi, My 60gb ps3 died a few weeks ago and I lost my GT5 save file.. I now have no cars whatsoever bar the X2010. I would really appreciate any cars just to get me going again. My user is Reiss-Avfc. Thanks Click to expand... Sent you a Dodge Viper. Hope you like it. Let me know if you have any specific car that you want/need. I send more when I have open slots.
reissavfc Hi, My 60gb ps3 died a few weeks ago and I lost my GT5 save file.. I now have no cars whatsoever bar the X2010. I would really appreciate any cars just to get me going again. My user is Reiss-Avfc. Thanks Click to expand... Sent you a Dodge Viper. Hope you like it. Let me know if you have any specific car that you want/need. I send more when I have open slots.
chevy_freak Musclcars, Guitars And Heavy Metal Premium Messages 437 Reelsville,indiana Messages MrFitswell Feb 26, 2012 #11 Add me I will send a level 24 ticket to help MrFitswell on PSN
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 27, 2012 #12 Put some drivers up for share and I'll add you into the mix of remote races when I do them too.