[need drivers] Beginner to intermediate 9:30pm Thursday Night GT3/GT4 Multi-classPS4 

United States
Midwest USA
twodogsgolden
Garnering interest for what the title says for the time being, start date TBD

feature-61.jpg

-This series will have all rules turned on allowing TC and ABS and enforcing in cockpit view but the first rule is to maintain a relaxed environment
-Full damage and mechanical failures will be turned on
-16 car field, 8 GT3, 8 GT4, any empty spots will be taken by AI
-There will be 2 cars allow from each manufacture, no constraints on livery
R8 2/2
911GT3R 1/2
650S GT3 1/2
-Practice lobby will open around 45min prior, 45 min qualifying sessions starts at 9:30pm central and 50 minute race starts right after.

If enough interest develops I will take input and we can determine a track list

Discord: https://discord.gg/qcEJBu

If you are interested please leave a comment with your desired car. First come first serve.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask me.

Last edited:

feature-61.jpg

-This series will have all rules turned on allowing TC and ABS and enforcing in cockpit view but the first rule is to maintain a relaxed environment
-Practice lobby will open around 45min prior, 45 min qualifying sessions starts at 9:30pm central and 50 minute race starts right after.

If enough interest develops I will take input and we can determine a track list and I will start a discord for the group.

If you are interested please leave a comment with your desired car. First come first serve.

Hi how's it going i m interested

feature-61.jpg

If enough interest develops I will take input and we can determine a track list and I will start a discord for the group.

I am interested Audi R8

feature-61.jpg

I am interested.

Def interested , What time zone and time,I'm very much a beginner on PC2 only done some 2 campaings but unable to find a multiplayer lobby which i much prefer? Also been on GTSport 3/4 hours a day since release so burning out Quickly,I Will go ahead and get some laps in tonight on Dubai in case it's decided for sure and will re-jester my car when i get home if the time frame allows me to participate thanks sir

Def interested , What time zone and time,I'm very much a beginner on PC2 only done some 2 campaings but unable to find a multiplayer lobby which i much prefer? Also been on GTSport 3/4 hours a day since release so burning out Quickly,I Will go ahead and get some laps in tonight on Dubai in case it's decided for sure and will re-jester my car when i get home if the time frame allows me to participate thanks sir

9:30pm Central USA time

That'll be 10:30 for me,I'll deff be in the Audi R8 but not sure on Livery,Next Thursday Right? Have you decided on a Track yet? (I Need to practice),Also can you use any of the 1st person views or does it have to be the one with the wheel and dash?
Dubai international layout.

AI will be set at 65-70 to give you an idea of the competition

That'll be 10:30 for me,I'll deff be in the Audi R8 but not sure on Livery,Next Thursday Right? Have you decided on a Track yet? (I Need to practice),Also can you use any of the 1st person views or does it have to be the one with the wheel and dash?
Also, I'll change rule to allow for that view point

Hey Twodog,Did i secure an R8 or are they already taken? If so i'd like to be Simplay Racing Team #79.2nd choice is 1 of the 911 slots if still available? If Not i'll pick something else to be practicing in.Thanks Man,Also so is there a rule on the tire compound?

I'm trying Boss,Also may have a friend talked into buying it
You don't have to call me boss or sir etc, we are all just friends here.

Got you down for the R8.

Depending on how everyone is feeling I can adjust AI skill level, this is just a test.

I put myself down for the 650S GT3

Back