Need following outfit: Spiral-17

  • Thread starter Thread starter 599GT
  • 5 comments
  • 394 views

599GT

(Banned)
Messages
560
Messages
GTP_Psythm / Rasta-MaN_999
With storm line or spinning ball 17 helmet (the one witch goes well with spiral outfit).
I have many things to offer but don't expect something big for 2 petty outfits.
 
Last edited:
With storm line or spinning ball 17 helmet (the one witch goes well with spiral outfit).
I have many things to offer but don't expect something big for 2 petty outfits.

Send me an FR now, igwyana i'll send them for free ;)
 
Cheers, friend request sent.
 
1 of every suit and helmet #17 sent 👍 Hope you find a nice match :)
 
Thanks mate! :cheers:
 
Lol.. I am looking for the same Suit done 32 Online A-Spec events and still not Spiral #17 :(
And Flame #17.. So if anyone got 1 of them? Please let me know! And tell me what you are Looking for..
 
Back