Need For Speed 2015: Create Your Own DLC

• Thread starter JR98
  • 64 comments
Call me crazy, but I kinda feel like Underground 2's drag racing was the most fun in the NFS franchise. Prostreet was fun too, but constantly having to heat tires up got old.
I really liked U2's, with my least favourite being Most Wanted because of the scripted trucks and vans, and alot of the time the car doesn't stick to it's lane exactly.

^^^ Are we talking the new Most Wanted or the old one? I honestly don't remember the old one - it has been too long. I've never played the new one because the NFS series went away from what made me like it in the first place (customization). But your complaint holds true for Prostreet as well at the higher levels. In fact, there was one drag race that I knew automatically if I was going to total my car or not based on which lane they put me in LOL.

^^^ Are we talking the new Most Wanted or the old one? I honestly don't remember the old one - it has been too long. I've never played the new one because the NFS series went away from what made me like it in the first place (customization). But your complaint holds true for Prostreet as well at the higher levels. In fact, there was one drag race that I knew automatically if I was going to total my car or not based on which lane they put me in LOL.
Old one. New one doesn't have drag races. We haven't had drag races in NFS since Pro Street.

Gotcha.

Last NFS I played was Shift 2, and that didn't last long. I skipped Shift1, MW, World, & Rivals. I don't mind track racing (as opposed to street) but one thing I can't stand is not being able to create a decent wrap if I want to.

Back