Need For Speed 2015 Race Crew (PS4)

United States
Behind You, Look
QuackGoesDuck
Need For Speed has very little social aspects to it. This makes it so that people can't easily find other people to race/drift/whatever with. That is why I have made this, a small crew where people can race each-other and whatnot.

PANghJv.png

There are a bunch of different ways to race, all are welcome here.

This is not for Need For Speed: Rivals, although a division could be made for that purpose.

The PS4 has the communities feature, which allows people to create Facebook-like pages about certain games, and people can chat, post, and create parties. Most of this crew will be held there, although there may be an IRC chat.

If you are interested, reply your PSN and if you own a microphone, which isn't required. My PSN is QuackGoesDuck.

Last edited:
So for the past umpteen days I've been trying to find some sort of crew online in PS4. I spent nearly 2 hours yesterday trying to find ANYONE with a headset...utterly amazing, not a one... What's the point of a crew if you don;t know what to do? Donuts around each other, smash each other to bits, and .... AND? That's it. I've been reading everywhere about all these "car shows and meetups", but never for NFS2015. I'll race, show, whatever, don't care.

So with that said... educate this old gamer please. My PSN is my login profile that I toggle between me and my son? Or the name in NFS?

Thanks in advance...

Thanks... It's my profile pic at work too

So why do I have a name in NFS15 then? Odd, but ok. MARK EMM it is.. Won't be online until later tonight though.. That name can't be changed though, right? I'd have to start all over again from scratch?

My account has ONLY been created for NFS 15 (My son uses the PS4 way more than me, never though to have my own account, so.. IF, IF I have to create a new profile, I lose my current status in NFS15, correct??

Thanks... It's my profile pic at work too

So why do I have a name in NFS15 then? Odd, but ok. MARK EMM it is.. Won't be online until later tonight though.. That name can't be changed though, right? I'd have to start all over again from scratch?

My account has ONLY been created for NFS 15 (My son uses the PS4 way more than me, never though to have my own account, so.. IF, IF I have to create a new profile, I lose my current status in NFS15, correct??
Yes is you start another account you will lose everything you had on the old account. Could always make your son a new acount, he can still play online as long as hes on your activated ps4.

Need For Speed has very little social aspects to it. This makes it so that people can't easily find other people to race/drift/whatever with. That is why I have made this, a small crew where people can race each-other and whatnot.

This is not for Need For Speed: Rivals, although a division could be made for that purpose.

The PS4 has the communities feature, which allows people to create Facebook-like pages about certain games, and people can chat, post, and create parties. Most of this crew will be held there, although there may be an IRC chat.

If you are interested, reply your PSN and if you own a microphone, which isn't required. My PSN is QuackGoesDuck . Yes, you read that correctly.
OZZYGT here. Although at this point i'm the epitome of a noob. Just got a BRZ so far.

I'm usually playing around 7pm EST.

Are you kidding? Delete a 14 yr old's PS4 account with nearly 30 games etc on it?? That's like removing both his thumbs and knees.....
It may be my machine, but he plays it. His account is primary, since I never had one up until the day I bought NFS15 so... it's all good.

To anyone who hasn't sent me a friend request, please do. I have made a PS4 community and so far I have 9 members. I was hoping that this could be the center of this Need For Speed crew, and I was also hoping that if the community gets enough members, there could be spin-offs, but that's ways away. The community is called Club 458.

PANghJv.png

If you are interested, reply your PSN and if you own a microphone, which isn't required. My PSN is QuackGoesDuck . Yes, you read that correctly.
Teddybbk

Latest Posts

Back