Need For Speed (2015) Screenshots/Photos

Yeah, I fired it up and played about an hour, including messing with snapshot mode. It's probably the coolest atmosphere of any NFS game to date, but on PC at least, you only have two choices when it comes to Anti-Aliasing: Ultra blurry or so sharp you have artifacts. Both choices look like crap for different reasons. I'm really perplexed as to why this was the case. LITERALLY if you were to play an hour of 2015 and then immediately switch to Payback, your eyes would think that they suddenly came into focus after being blurry for an hour!

Yeah, I fired it up and played about an hour, including messing with snapshot mode. It's probably the coolest atmosphere of any NFS game to date, but on PC at least, you only have two choices when it comes to Anti-Aliasing: Ultra blurry or so sharp you have artifacts. Both choices look like crap for different reasons. I'm really perplexed as to why this was the case. LITERALLY if you were to play an hour of 2015 and then immediately switch to Payback, your eyes would think that they suddenly came into focus after being blurry for an hour!

I've got to say I prefer Payback's ultra-sharp approach, even though it is still not ideal for the reasons you stated. It is just that when it comes to using Snapshot Pro, 2015's post-processing effects can lead to really impressive shots with minimal effort compared to Payback. Too bad it turns into a blurry mess when in motion.

^^^ But I'm not even talking about in motion FT. In the garage 2015 is a blurry mess. I struggled from the get-go in 2015 trying to accurately place decals in the wrap editor because everything was so "soft focus."

I watch videos by Crowned and others on Youtube who clearly prefer shooting in 2015 instead of Payback, and their stuff is amazing. But for the life of me I don't know how they get it to focus that sharply.

83A789B9-5D59-49BD-AF0C-F61EADF7587F.jpeg

Back