Need For Speed (2015) Screenshots/Photos

nTrkfL.jpg

nTrOT1.jpg

nTrAEP.jpg

nTrBuj.jpg

nTr0Fx.jpg

^^^ The Porsche parked in front of the shop window looks photo-real.

Love the yellow Aventador. Sick suspension drop. Dangit I wish I was able to use that bug, but my internet is so bad I can't even get the game to play right, let alone manage to disconnect/connect fast enough to introduce better tuning options.

The pictures you guys have made have a washed out look to them. I'm not a fan of that, but definitely a fan of the builds!

^^^ Gorgeous gorgeous game. Makes Payback's graphics look five years older by comparison. But I'm not complaining because my aging GPU can't run 2015 but it can Payback. The difference is the lighting at night. When night falls in Payback, or I go through a tunnel, my fps drops to almost unplayable levels.

^^^ Gorgeous gorgeous game. Makes Payback's graphics look five years older by comparison. But I'm not complaining because my aging GPU can't run 2015 but it can Payback. The difference is the lighting at night. When night falls in Payback, or I go through a tunnel, my fps drops to almost unplayable levels.
Thanks. My 750Ti could almost run it... 25FPS :D

Decided to boot up 2015 again, which means it is the first time I've played it on the X1X. The lighting in this game gives it the upper hand in still images compared to Payback, but it doesn't look anywhere near as sharp during gameplay. :boggled:
Nissan GT-R by Code XCIV, on Flickr
Nissan GT-R by Code XCIV, on Flickr

Latest Posts

Back