Need For Speed 2015 - Videos & Livestreams

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 66 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
Need For Speed is out today in the US and will be available in Europe on the 5th of November 2015 on PS4, Xbox One and PC in a few months.
Let's share our footage from the new NFS game, I insist on calling it Underground 3 all the time, not really sure why, perhaps because it's so much like the Underground series.
need_for_speed-747x309.jpg

Post your Twitch/YouTube Videos or Livestream schedules in this thread.
Make sure to stay on topic and only include channels/streams that have some NFS footage, we don't want to watch anything else on this thread!

I'll be streaming on Twitch and making videos in 1080p 60fps on YouTube.
Twitch: ShirrakoGaming
YouTube: Shirrako

Last edited:
upload_2015-11-3_13-26-41.png

I will be live streaming every chance I get because my work Schedule changes a lot.

To keep updated on when I am Live Follow me on Twitter. I use Twitter a lot. I do stream a lot of different games but the game I will be live streaming the most now is Need For Speed. I do not have a Camera yet for my stream but I am working on getting one.

Schedule for Right Now

Mon-Fri 6:30pm - 2:00am Central Time
Sat-Sun Mostly All Day Central Time

It would be very appreciated if you would click that follow button to my stream. My Goal as a streamer is to become one of the best at streaming. My goal for followers is 300 Followers right now.

I hope to see you guys in my stream very soon......

Links

LiveStream - Twitch.tv/Beastpkripper
YouTube - Live Ruthless Gaming
Twitter - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Playstation - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER

Just put together a little video for a series I might start.

It is just showing the progression of each car I build on Need For Speed, let me know what you think!

Twitch:
Hey
I will be streaming NFS 2015 Only.
I'm streaming pretty much everyday.
Rules etc are on my twitch channel.
All what i'm doing in NFS is drifting
Also road to 50 followers! : )

Have a wonderful day! : )

Here is my first video. BMW M3 E46 GTR with vorsteiner wheels

And the second one with Stella Artois

Last edited:
Beware of free roam AI that can literally come out of nowhere and ruin your race, which happened to me here. :ouch:

View attachment 473719

I will be live streaming every chance I get because my work Schedule changes a lot.

To keep updated on when I am Live Follow me on Twitter. I use Twitter a lot. I do stream a lot of different games but the game I will be live streaming the most now is Need For Speed. I do not have a Camera yet for my stream but I am working on getting one.

Schedule for Right Now

Mon-Fri 6:30pm - 2:00am Central Time
Sat-Sun Mostly All Day Central Time

It would be very appreciated if you would click that follow button to my stream. My Goal as a streamer is to become one of the best at streaming. My goal for followers is 300 Followers right now.

I hope to see you guys in my stream very soon......

Links

LiveStream - Twitch.tv/Beastpkripper
YouTube - Live Ruthless Gaming
Twitter - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Playstation - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Add me. Teddybbk

@torque99 @RL_23 @MeanElf you guys ever get bashed while taking pics like me above^^^
Not while taking photos. I'm guessing that you can't save replays with NFS (I haven't got it yet...soon though :)) or doesn't the new photo mode work within the replays themselves?

I'd turn player invasions off if you want to take pics in peace - you'll always have people trying to mess with your game otherwise.

Back