Need For Speed Heat - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 2,583 comments
on the other hand. We should wait and see what kind of challenges are in this dlc. If it is new events than maybe it is good.

I understand is an F1, but $5??... I have enough with Tekken's DLCs being overpriced...

Still as usual, looking foward to this update :D

Assuming the official Spain NFS twitter is correct, the paid DLC car comes with extra 3-5 hours of content:

Same goes to the free Aston Martin DB11 Volante:

Assuming the official Spain NFS twitter is correct, the paid DLC car comes with extra 3-5 hours of content:

Same goes to the free Aston Martin DB11 Volante:

If im guessing, its more of the translation error by Spain part. Those are supposed to tied in to the Black Market update, not for each individual car or even the paid pack.

If im guessing, its more of the translation error by Spain part. Those are supposed to tied in to the Black Market update, not for each individual car or even the paid pack.

It should be for each cars according to the update post from yesterday:
New cars arrive on March 3rd Article
Both rides come with their own sets of challenges provided by Raziel, a charismatic figure with deep connections in the Palm City street racing scene. Complete the challenges to get exclusive rewards, including visual customization parts for your new rides, character outfits, and other effects fitting for the themes of the cars.

Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need...peed-heat/news/nfs-heat-black-market-delivery

I think the challenges will be tied to that specific car and the weird K.S. parts will be part of rewards but 3-5 hours gameplay sounds a bit too good to be true. 30-50 minutes of gameplay sounds likely to me.

We should wait and see... If it is really 3 hours or at least one hour of content then the 5 dolar price tag isn't too bad.

It should be for each cars according to the update post from yesterday:

Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need...peed-heat/news/nfs-heat-black-market-delivery

I think the challenges will be tied to that specific car and the weird K.S. parts will be part of rewards but 3-5 hours gameplay sounds a bit too good to be true. 30-50 minutes of gameplay sounds likely to me.

I've seen people speedrunning the entire main story in less than 2 hours...somehow I doubt this DLC will add a lengthier campaign than that. My guess is it will be similar in length to the race/drift/offroad stories, probably 5-6 races for each car.

You can make long tail F1... that is pretty cool

upload_2020-3-3_12-51-27.png

Is there anywhere gameplay from this "challenges"? i wonder is it worth installing back.

And i guess we still can't earn money during night... ? :(

Is there anywhere gameplay from this "challenges"? i wonder is it worth installing back.

I just tried the challenges for the Aston Martin, it is pretty much do this race then beat this activity (speedtrap and others) to move on to the next list of objectives. No cut scenes and just voice over on the side story but the races in these events are brand new, I don't recognize any of them.

Some of the objectives were slightly more unique, like win the race while smashing through 3 billboards.

I believe we can

You still get paid in rep for all races except the 2 high heat races per night. Night is still pointless once you reach level 50 for both player and crew level.
af742874-0fb2-42c7-b857-df60de850fbf.PNG

So are these Black Market events time limited?

And hopefully this type of events and content is monthly. I actually kinda expected for weekly events (not necessarily the amount of current Black Market though) and monthly new content drops.

These events are cool and forcing people to use the new car is an interesting take, defying peoples RSR meta.

Oh yeah. Im kinda dumb for that.

Breath of fresh air then since I'm busy for now.
It's understandable to think something like that when this the direction that a lot of games (horizon 4) take nowadays. Play it right now or miss out.
Really refreshing having something I can play at my own pace instead of being on a schedule.

Back