Need For Speed Heat: Show off your rides!

United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
Continuation off of GT_Saint’s NFS Payback Show off your rides, however this time now focused on the latest entry to the series Need For Speed Heat!

The rules are the same as last time.
  • You can post more than one car from your garage, but limit it to your favorite 2 or 3 cars with a maximum of 3 pictures per car. (be picky we want to see the best you have!)
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but please no bashing other people's creations. We all have different taste, respect that!
  • This isnt a traditional photography thread. Please refrain from re-posting pictures of the same car unless you've made note-worthy changes to the vehicle. Nobody wants to scroll down the thread and see the same car over and over again!
  • Commentary is welcome! Give some background to your car, why you did what you did to it, what style you're looking for, and what inspired your creation!
Without further a do, let’s see dem rides! *I will have some rides to show soon, just need to finish up a few more wraps.*

Link to @GT_Saint ‘s thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nfs-payback-show-off-your-ride-s.366849/

Last edited:
I'll get the party started. This is just an opener as I'm still playing with things

Attachments

• 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 142
Can we post youtube vids as well? I think it would be more effective than pics? Btw, some AWESOME wraps so far, how do you guys do it? Maybe post a youtube tutorial?
Would also like to know, is there a way to group your decals in Heat?

Can we post youtube vids as well? I think it would be more effective than pics? Btw, some AWESOME wraps so far, how do you guys do it? Maybe post a youtube tutorial?
Would also like to know, is there a way to group your decals in Heat?
Sure. Think it would change things up a bit for this thread.

Can anyone recommend a good way to get away from the police officers in this game early on? I feel like they are insanely relentless.

Back