Need for Speed Heat Won't Support Wheels (at Least at Launch)

I'll check, but I doubt Best Buy would want me to buy another gift card with their gift card. Plus it's on sale for $49.99 in my area. So I'll end up paying $15 for this game which sounds good to me!

Glad to hear! Any signs of glitches?
I have bought several ps cards with gift cards, the store still gets their money.

I'll check, but I doubt Best Buy would want me to buy another gift card with their gift card. Plus it's on sale for $49.99 in my area. So I'll end up paying $15 for this game which sounds good to me!

Glad to hear! Any signs of glitches?

None so far to be honest

I just played it on the wheel and it is pretty fun!!! You have settings where you can adjust the forcefeed back

In the game I usually use hand brake. This game needs to make us reassign the buttons.

I want to use my thrustmaster shifter as the handbrake.
Finally a 1st expression, thanks. I haven’t played the game in a month because I got bored of using a game pad on a racing game. This update makes me happy.

I have bought several ps cards with gift cards, the store still gets their money.
You were right, swapping the Best Buy card for a PS Store card was no issue. Ended up saving 10 bucks, much appreciated!

Only got to try out the opening car chase, the wheel felt weird but that may have been cause I was in chase cam. Will be digging in to the game more tonight!

Back