Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005: Paramount logo on UK version cover

United States
El Cajon, California
On the back cover of the UK version, a Paramount logo is seen. Why they made this game is a mystery. Can someone tell me?
need-for-speed-most-wanted-cover.jpg

What I'd really like to know is how EA is a Take2 company, why the legal text is taken from the 2005 The Warriors game (which also explains the Paramount thing) released by Rockstar and why the SLES number seemingly refers to a survival horror shooter from Ubisofts catalogue.

Unless someone has an actual UK PS2 copy of the game and can confirm this is a thing, I smell a really-low-effort photoshop and an Internet 101 lesson.

Last edited:
What I'd really like to know is how EA is a Take2 company, why the legal text is taken from the 2005 The Warriors game (which also explains the Paramount thing) released by Rockstar and why the SLES number seemingly refers to a survival horror shooter from Ubisofts catalogue.

Unless someone has an actual UK PS2 copy of the game and can confirm this is a thing, I smell a really-low-effort photoshop and an Internet 101 lesson.

This. OP's cover is a fake, here's how an original should look. No mention of Paramount although there surely would be if they had anything to do with the rights.

Unless @michawn2018 already knows, of course.

Back