Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Who Still Plays?

gameplay>baseelement>activity>progression>race_bin

Bin #1-15 are the blackist, while bin #16 is the career intro.
Thank you! I'm currently in the process of editing my game to make a custom 'Hard Difficulty'. All of the bounty requirements will be double for each racer.

Been looking all over TexEd, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get rid of that dreaded black hockey stick stripe on the Camaro SS.

RWc820D.jpg

It wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't conflict with vinyls.

So I'm having another problem; I downloaded the E46 M3 texture fix which basically finishes the E46 M3 that was nearly completely cut from the game. However upon driving it I realized something...there's no driver! The car is literally driverless.

Is there anyway I can enable the driver to appear?

So I'm having another problem; I downloaded the E46 M3 texture fix which basically finishes the E46 M3 that was nearly completely cut from the game. However upon driving it I realized something...there's no driver! The car is literally driverless.
The driver model is part of the car model, which the E46 does not have. I'm guessing the mod you downloaded only fixes the shaders for the car.

The driver model is part of the car model, which the E46 does not have. I'm guessing the mod you downloaded only fixes the shaders for the car.
Yeah, it pretty much fixed the corrupted textures and awful wheel placement.

So I tried to make a more "realistic" handling version of the Camaro. This was the result:

Some compromises had to be made to make the car driveable (most cars in the game have generous amounts of ground clearance and suspension travel so you don't bottom out on everything) but I think it came out well for the time being.

Yes, I know the recording is borked. I make a proper one later.

Dang, the Camaro looks like it drives like a brick on the road just judging by the video. Not that I am surprised, but still, it doesn't look too fun to drive.
We use a program called zmodeler, but its a specific version that opens it and not crash.
Which one though?

Personally, I find it more satisfying than the default handling they used for the Camaro, as well as the muscle cars in Carbon. A little tricky to use on a keyboard but I think it feels more like an actual car, if that makes any sense.

Apologies for the necrobump, but is there a way to possibly extract the beta Civic Cruiser from the PS2 demo build of Most Wanted and replace the in-game Civic Cruiser with that one? I much prefer the look of the beta one.

PS: I'm using VLTEd, so I'll probably have to replace the GEOMETRY.BIN. Granted we could probably add it on...

Not sure if anybody can help me out, but here goes.

I started another savegame for Most Wanted, and just defeated Razor. When the final pursuit was initiated, I was driving my C6.R instead of the BMW. I selected the "Quit to Career Menu" option, and relaunched the game, intending to redo the races. Now, I can't see the event to challenge Razor on my map. I don't have the BMW in my garage, either. Does anyone have any ideas?

Does the blacklist page show Razor as defeated?

From my experience if you switch profile in game, like from a completed profile to a incomplete one. There seem to be a weird bug that makes every blacklist show as defeated and during the final the chase you are placed into the car you are using against Razor instead of getting back the M3 GTR.

Does the blacklist page show Razor as defeated?

From my experience if you switch profile in game, like from a completed profile to a incomplete one. There seem to be a weird bug that makes every blacklist show as defeated and during the final the chase you are placed into the car you are using against Razor instead of getting back the M3 GTR.
The Blacklist page does say that he's been defeated, though I had the same problem at the very beginning of the career.

The Blacklist page does say that he's been defeated, though I had the same problem at the very beginning of the career.

you got the weird profile bug then, you can't get the M3 GTR if you got that bug. Don't think there is a fix for that, if you really want the car just mod it or start a new profile.

you got the weird profile bug then, you can't get the M3 GTR if you got that bug. Don't think there is a fix for that, if you really want the car just mod it or start a new profile.
Thought as much, thanks anyway. Wasn't particularly bothered about missing out on the car, I just wanted to do the final pursuit and see the credits roll. :lol:

Not sure if anybody can help me out, but here goes.

I started another savegame for Most Wanted, and just defeated Razor. When the final pursuit was initiated, I was driving my C6.R instead of the BMW. I selected the "Quit to Career Menu" option, and relaunched the game, intending to redo the races. Now, I can't see the event to challenge Razor on my map. I don't have the BMW in my garage, either. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any mods installed?

Any mods installed?
I had Extra Options installed, and some texture mods.

I was able to recreate the glitch by downloading an almost complete save game. If I switched to my 100% complete profile, then the final pursuit wouldn't be in the BMW. If I only loaded the downloaded save game, I'd get the BMW back.

So, I've acquired a copy of Most Wanted 2005, and I've got it working on my laptop. It's running well, and I've burned through a few challenges and one Blacklist event so far. I've also downloaded a few cop car mods. For a start, I've downloaded some Crown Victorias to replace the game's standard Civic and unmarked Civic cruisers, and these have been working fine apart from the wheels having excessive track width.

Also on the download list is a Caprice and unmarked Caprice. These were also intended to replace the Heat 1 and 2 cruisers, but I thought I could modify these to replace the Heat 3 and 4 GTOs instead. What ended up happening was that I turned the State police cars invisible. Still, I backed up the original cop car files, so I was able to revert the changes. Maybe I'll install the Caprices in the right place once I get tired of the Crown Vics.

All in all, an eventful few hours playing a game that still holds up rather well. I look forward to reliving my childhood, and remixing it with a few mods in the future.

Latest Posts

Back