Need for Speed Payback Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 65 comments
I'm still hooked on Burnout Paradise, I'm not even sure if I'll hop on Payback this week. :lol: Once I do, chances are I'll try the off-road superbuilds first.

Interestingly, the Range Rover Sport SVR has been added (Ghost kept that quiet), but right now it is only available in the new Castrol events.

I think I'll get a kick out of turning the DB5 into an off-roader. Seems like something Mac would do, being British 'n' all.

I can't bring myself to do that to the Firebird though. I would prefer to make it a runner (The Bandit would be proud), but there aren't any superbuilds for runners, so I'll probably make it a racer.

Why on earth would Ghost not disclose another vehicle like the Range Rover? Seems like they need all the good publicity they can get.

Great video That YouTube video of Need for speed payback video of the BMW looks fun I wish that I could play it but I can't because it needs access to game files I hope to join one day.

It's nice to see that NFS still kept Porsche despite their contract ending.

The lack of Ferrari and Toyota are off-putting. Especially the later. A modern racing game without a GT 86 in its roster just doesn't feel complete. Although I guess the BRZ kind of fits that role I suppose.

And the lack of Celica and Supra causes a bit of imbalance in the car list as they were competitors to the Silvia and Skyline. The lack of R33 GT-R, while keeping the R32, R34 and R35 annoys me. The R33 is not only my favourite of them, but also with the lack of that model makes the GT-R lineup incomplete.

See what I'm trying to say to you people about BRZ, RWD Handling, same Bodykits, Same stock lookings of GT86/FRS

Latest Posts

Back