Need for Speed Payback Won't Feature Toyota Road Cars Either

I was thinking about getting this game as something less technical and fun to play (arcade-like); but I think I'll pass since I can't build the Supra and Corolla I have in NFS 2015.

Must be a mistake probably.

But going back it is going to be weird without Toyotas. The Supra has been in NFS since the first game.
771.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, wouldn't miss Toyota/Lexus even if I were to get these games. It was my least used JDM in GT6. The racing and vintage cars are cool, but the modern production cars are dull except for the LFA. But I suppose we all have our favorites. Sorry for those who will miss Toyota regardless... :guilty:

It really sucks, I knew that Toyoya was doing something stupid, the Celica was missing from the last 2 Dirt games also. Why there has to be unreasonable pleople dealing with the licenses?

Absolutely heartbreaking. I seriously don't think I can do this NFS without an 8-6 or a Supra. It's just...wrong. A game so focused on tuning and with such a good representation of the import scene, it's ridiculous not to include Toyota.

I feel ya. But you know what else I think is ridiculous? Why no Hyundai love? We haven't had a decent Hyundai in a game since NFSU2, and it was only the lowly Tiberon. You can't tell me that the 1st or 2nd gen Genesis coupe wouldn't be a good fit for this game, or heck, even the Veloster, or the new Hatchback coming out to compete with the WRX. The aftermarket is strong with the Gencoupe; I don't know as much about the Veloster.

Back