Need For Speed Race Crew (Xbox One)

• Thread starter Hungry01
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Everyone likes to play online with others that they know, and this forum is specifically for that. I am looking for a group or a couple groups to mess around with online rather than bother random online drivers. I believe this is a great way to do something like this, as well as make new online buddies. My GT is HungryHailstorm and I am happy to go along with anything anyone is willing to do (i.e. drifting, drag racing, top speed runs, tandems, sprints & circuits, etc.). Whatever your style, I'm cool with it.

Everyone likes to play online with others that they know, and this forum is specifically for that. I am looking for a group or a couple groups to mess around with online rather than bother random online drivers. I believe this is a great way to do something like this, as well as make new online buddies. My GT is HungryHailstorm and I am happy to go along with anything anyone is willing to do (i.e. drifting, drag racing, top speed runs, tandems, sprints & circuits, etc.). Whatever your style, I'm cool with it.

Hey man, I posted something just like this but for PS4, (Here), and I was wondering if maybe you could work with me and make an Xbox One division of our race crew. :) Thx

Back