Need for Speed Unbound Volume 7 Adds New Game Modes, Mustang Dark Horse, and M3 Competition Wagon

• Thread starter Famine
  • 12 comments
Hey, they fixed the M3's grille :embarrassed:
The good news is that the standard car is still available. That rhinoplasty version is a bodykit, or possibly a unique custom, by the looks.

The good news is that the standard car is still available. That rhinoplasty version is a bodykit, or possibly a unique custom, by the looks.
Why would I want the standard grille?

What Wtf GIF by avalbano

This game still doesn't have a 'Quick Race mode' where you can choose a car, then a circuit and race, right?

I miss that in the current NFS, I don't know if this game has it, that's why I ask

kjb
Unbound has gotten the waaaaaay more updates than Heat. I might grab it the next time it goes on sale
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

It's not perfect by any means, and is still fundamentally flawed in a few spots, but the game is a much, much better product now to when it first launched, and I would say it's better than Heat overall.

kjb
Unbound has gotten the waaaaaay more updates than Heat. I might grab it the next time it goes on sale
I definitely would

I picked the game up like more than a year ago but never touched it until like a few weeks ago and I’m having lots of fun, especially with the multiplayer. I definitely think I like it much more than heat

Clipping is still a bit of a problem but in my experience not as bad as heat

Last edited:
Heat with Unbound graphical enhancement + all cars + handling would be perfection IMO
...and with the "quit the game to get rid of the cops" thing :rolleyes:. At high heat levels they are so annoying (especially the choppers with Jedi senses) and almost impossible to move an inch without starting a new pursuit... while I just try to get to the next race.

I got it for free with my psn subscription. Been playing on it for a while, then restarted because i spent too much money on upgrades and cars.
I now got ample money and i just started the A+ races.

Drift Pro handling is so good IMO.

I hope the next NFS has handling improved from this. Hooning around is much more fun in the game for me.

Back