A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #1 Hey guys I'm willing to pay unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u can put a formula gran turismo car on ur online favourites so I can use it ASAP
Hey guys I'm willing to pay unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u can put a formula gran turismo car on ur online favourites so I can use it ASAP
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 31, 2011 #2 No need to offer a car. Lots of people will do it for free. 👍
A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #4 Sorry English I atrocious err can u do it for me then it would be grateful
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 31, 2011 #5 I could but it I can't do it for about another 20 hours or so. I suggest keep looking and someone will do it soon.
I could but it I can't do it for about another 20 hours or so. I suggest keep looking and someone will do it soon.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 31, 2011 #7 Andy_omg2578 How come ??? :/ Click to expand... It is my bed time now and I have school tomorrow.
A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #9 Ohh ok mate maybe after school yh what's ur psn ...
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum May 31, 2011 #10 Anything else you need? Psn: GT-HO-FALCON
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum May 31, 2011 #12 In 1 hour ok. Anything else for you to borrow? I don't want anything in return by the way. Maybe run a competition to give a prize away. Pass on the good will, blah blah blah!
In 1 hour ok. Anything else for you to borrow? I don't want anything in return by the way. Maybe run a competition to give a prize away. Pass on the good will, blah blah blah!
A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #13 Yh ok mate Ahh just that cheers Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011