Need help on GTA3/PS2

• Thread starter ed99
  • 6 comments
OK, I'll help.

Go up the stairs onto the warehouse closest to the ship. you can either go there, or jump on the silo things, either way works. Take the Sniper rifle, and quickly shoot all of the gang members. Start with the several at the bottom of the ramp, and work your way across the boat. You will probably need to zoom in to get them, but you should be able to do it.

And ofcouse don't shoot the guy running with the package! (8 Ball you know...)

Sure thing, if you need any other help(please don't ask for help with Shoreside missions...I got lazy and I haven't started them yet)just ask.

One tip to make things SO much easier, theres an adrenaline pill inbetween 2 portables towards the entrance of the pier area. You see them to your right as you drive in. First, drive up to the blue marker, then get out of the car, run along the side of the building to the right of where you stopped the car in the blue marker (run back towards the entrance to the pier). Once you reach the end of that building, head left. You should see the portables there. The pill is inbetween the 2 portables farthest from the entrance.

Keep heading the way you went to get the pill and hang a left, running along wall of the same building again, but on the other side (your running down towards the two silos). Run up the steps and up onto the roof, then position yourself in the corner of the building closest to the ship. Aim, and shoot the two guards at the ramp that goes up onto the boat, then shoot the remaining guards on the boat.

I hope you get what i said.. Good Luck! :)

I've tried the adreniline pill several times...it just doesn't work for me. I don't like the slow motion stuff...

i think it helps a huge amount. just dont get in the car straight afterwards or it won't work. run to the stairs (that is what you said, im just making it clearer.

if you need help with shoreside, just ask (either of you)...

Back