Need Help Tuning Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryman21
  • 4 comments
  • 817 views
Messages
5
Messages
ryman_21
i have the Formula GT and i am having some troubles beating the formula GT Championship, does anybody have any tuning ideas to help me win? if so thanks
 
When I did it I had very little tuning done to my FGT. I just simply lowered in all the way to the ground, and upped the down force all the way. Only race I ever had issues with was Cote d'Azur (I hate that track), and other than that I won with flying colours!
 
Its extremely full of tunes for the FGT. Learn to use the damn search tool.
 
If you go to the GT5 Tuning Forum, click on the search box and type in Formula GT, there are numerous threads ready to help. One is even called FGT Championship, Winning Setup For You or something like that.

Welcome to GTPlanet 👍.

EDIT: At least I was polite about it..
 
Back