Need help. Whats wrong in daily races?

Germany
Germany
Hey Guys. I need help... Maybe ( almost sure ) it sounds like a strange question to you -> at the daily races, specially race A, my car is sooooo much slower than the others. Theres same settings/bob for everyone. Same cars- mazda touring roadster...
Im 25-30 mph slower. Seems like im looking for a ****ing parking gap. I definitely don't understand that. Its not the controller or something like that. If i go zo a custom race, i go exactly same times per round. But in the daily races???? Am i to stupid? Plz help me out... Greetings from Germany an thank you!

It's possible you have traction control enabled, which will slow you down. Also if you are using the automatic gearing, then the computer might shift up or down at sub-optimal times. Driving in manual will let you pick when to upshift and down shift. Also going as straight as possible through turns, ie less steering input will mean higher top speed at the end of the straights.

Last edited:
Thx for your reply. Checked that already- no automatic gear, no traction control ,no ABS, no nothing...you also cant set these things in that kind of races. Settings are restricted there. I pass the turns almost straight. So i have no idea- my car runs topspeed about ~ 90 mph on a log straight track and i entner the turns for example about 65 mph. All the other cars run more than 115 mph and the go through the turns with 80 or something. Watched that on thei quali-rounds... Absolutely no idea...

If you are using controller and you use R2 to accelerate, your R2 may have worn down to the point that you can fully press R2 down, but the game only registers you accelerating at partial throttle.

I had this problem when I was trying to do the first stage of Driving School (Accelerate in a straight line) and I kept failing because the controller was only giving me partial throttle. I worked around it by remapping accelerate to X.

i1AGzRdC1mee1.jpg

On the HUD, 19 represents your throttle input. If you are fully pressing down R2 but the bar in 19 is not full, then your controller is the problem.

Hey Guys. I need help... Maybe ( almost sure ) it sounds like a strange question to you -> at the daily races, specially race A, my car is sooooo much slower than the others. Theres same settings/bob for everyone. Same cars- mazda touring roadster...
Im 25-30 mph slower. Seems like im looking for a ****ing parking gap. I definitely don't understand that. Its not the controller or something like that. If i go zo a custom race, i go exactly same times per round. But in the daily races???? Am i to stupid? Plz help me out... Greetings from Germany an thank you!
Thx for your reply. Checked that already- no automatic gear, no traction control ,no ABS, no nothing...you also cant set these things in that kind of races. Settings are restricted there. I pass the turns almost straight. So i have no idea- my car runs topspeed about ~ 90 mph on a log straight track and i entner the turns for example about 65 mph. All the other cars run more than 115 mph and the go through the turns with 80 or something. Watched that on thei quali-rounds... Absolutely no idea...
You definitely can set ABS, traction control, and auto gears in Daily Races.

That aside, a video showing the problem would be extremely helpful in diagnosing it. Your PS4 records literally everything it sees, so save some of it (as the Dailies have now flipped onto this week's set, you can't do that live any more but you may have saved a replay) and post it here.

no automatic gear, no traction control ,no ABS, no nothing...you also cant set these things in that kind of races. Settings are restricted there.

Incorrect.
Whilst the car and BOP are provided for you; you can still change those settings. In fact as the provided car has ABS and TCS on as automatic you have to change them manually if you do not use them.

Post a video of your racing? You can make a throwaway youtube account and link it to your psn, click the share button after a race and trim the clip to just the part where you have a problem...

@ RX

Cant believe it but it was indeed my R2. Don't understand that because in lobby races or campaign, even different games, it feels absolutely correct...
I got only 2 options, right? First one is to change my button layout, second one is a new controller...
Whatever. Thank u all for your help. Appreciate that. The solution is little embarrassing to me but i was sure my controller wasn't the problem.... Oooohaaaaa. Thanks and all the best

@ RX

Cant believe it but it was indeed my R2. Don't understand that because in lobby races or campaign, even different games, it feels absolutely correct...
I got only 2 options, right? First one is to change my button layout, second one is a new controller...
Whatever. Thank u all for your help. Appreciate that. The solution is little embarrassing to me but i was sure my controller wasn't the problem.... Oooohaaaaa. Thanks and all the best

No problem. Enjoy your new wheel!

Back