Need Help

Silent7Sniper7
Oh what a helpful community this is -_-

Hmmm!

Anyway, I cannot make that high a hill on Mt Aso. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I can't do it.

Not Toscana, but the other on might be able to do it on.

Yes its possible, I have a few pictures of the AI stuck on a hill.

Just keep playing around with different layouts and pay attention to the elevation lines.

My question for you is what kind of race are you organizing?

grog
Yes its possible, I have a few pictures of the AI stuck on a hill.

Just keep playing around with different layouts and pay attention to the elevation lines.

My question for you is what kind of race are you organizing?

Was gonna make a lobby, all you can use is a fiat 500 F from the recommended section and whoever got up the hill gets a reward.

Actually I had one so steep a fully tuned Samba Bus couldn't get up it. On Racing Softs.

Can you remember any of the settings? Like sections, complexity of each etc?

It doesn't matter. There was at one time a common misconception that simply plugging in the same parameters would yield a track matching someone else's track with the same parameters. It does not work this way, and I know that for absolute certainty without room for argument. I once created a track on an alternate account and it accidentally beat my personal record for longest track, so I tried recreating it on my main account with all the exact specifications and it never once rendered a duplicate of the track, no matter how many times I had it build it. It could eventually do it by dumb luck, perhaps after a thousand attempts, but simply plugging in the same parameters won't do it on its own, and having it regenerate it fifty times may still not get it.

Back