need lotus carlton or 190 merc PLEASE

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenzer2010
  • 34 comments
  • 1,322 views
Messages
89
Messages
fagan2009
some1 has to be able to help me out here cant get these cars in the game they are never in garage
 
I could duplicate the 190 Merc I have, and send you it for the 350 and the Jag you mentioned?
 
how do you duplicate cars ?? are you mad in d head one or the other u rippin me off if i send d two
 
I'm not mad in the head.

You can duplicate cars by copying your Save Game to another user, sending the Car/Item, and then deleting your Save Game and copying the previous one, from the other user, over to your current user.
 
the regular merc 190 2.5 are pretty often in the used store =) the touring version is pretty rare.

what do you have too trade away? i have both of them. and yes two cars for the 190 is a rip off... its a 50 000 cr car
 
i havnt come across one yet :( not sure what all cars i have all i can remember is buick special 8 sumtin brake , the 350z fully modded gt4 edition , jag xj220 fully modded all i can remember atm
 
Iv got both in my garage.

Whatll you offer for both ?
 
I have a Carlton in my UCD right now, what are you offering?
 
for both i will giv the xj220 and the 350 gt4 edition both fullly modded ... thats really only cars i have of value right now
 
for both i will giv the xj220 and the 350 gt4 edition both fullly modded ... thats really only cars i have of value right now

I'll do that, I already have the Merc, I'll buy the Carlton now. I can't trade till tommorrow though. LMK
 
im in the same boat i would love a lotus carlton as i carnt seem to find one once he gets his willo one of you trade me?
 
I got the Lotus Carlton, the merc road car and the merc touring car. Any good?
 
any1 able to help me ?? every1 let me down so far :@
 
all i have at the moment worth swapping is a s15 , gt4 edition350z fully tuned and a xj220 fully tuned
 
all i have at the moment worth swapping is a s15 , gt4 edition350z fully tuned and a xj220 fully tuned

xj220 and you got a deal, add my psn: rampageturke and we can trade now
 
sweet man will b on in 2 seconds
 
was nice trading with you:tup:

nice colour jag also
 
no problem mate yea shes a good car ... right folks now all i need is the carlton ... sum1 has to be able to sort me out ???
 
no problem mate yea shes a good car ... right folks now all i need is the carlton ... sum1 has to be able to sort me out ???

i have one but cant trade for bout 5 days
 
everyone is booked up for about a week ... ive no patience :grumpy::banghead:
 
Sent you a message on PSN
 
Anyone else have a Carlton they want to trade?
 
Ok, got the 190E and the Lotus Carlton

How about a sweet deal for your Speed 8.

The 190E, and the Lotus and another car of your choice for the Speed 8?
 
Got the Merc an the Lotus..... I can trade them both plus another car for your Speed 8 tonight.
 
I have the Merc and Lotus and can send you tonight.

Interested in your Speed 8, so let me know what cars your want and we can do a deal
 
got merc earlier so only need the lotus ... any other cars u need instead ??
 
Back