Need Matte Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clytius
  • 23 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
1,725
Canada
Canada
Completed. Thanks for all who traded and donated 👍
 
Last edited:
I can give you Pink,Purple,and Light gray for a gold chrome
 
Ok i'm in right now:)
 
hi mate send me a fr and i will send you 5 for free but need to wait till monday thanks
 
hi mate send me a fr and i will send you 5 for free but need to wait till monday thanks
Thanks mate appreciate it. I will add you now.
 
Thanks man whatever paint you want just ask i rarely use any paint
 
FR ceighner and I'll send you the matte's I have. If you can fill what I'm missing cool. In not I'll still send. Will check and let you know what I'm missing in a bit.
 
If you send me a couple of light grey.
I will send you 1 of each that you dont have
psn jerryjel.
State what matts you want.
Can send tomorrow.
 
FR ceighner and I'll send you the matte's I have. If you can fill what I'm missing cool. In not I'll still send. Will check and let you know what I'm missing in a bit.
Sounds good, I'll add you soon. Just let me know what your missing.

If you send me a couple of light grey.
I will send you 1 of each that you dont have
psn jerryjel.
State what matts you want.
Can send tomorrow.
I just got one Matte Light Grey I can send.
 
Nice doing biz with ya. Great timing by the way. I had just logged on, fastest trading I have ever done. 👍
 
I've sent my quota out today but add Robabza2 and I'll send you a Matte Grey after tomorrows reset.👍
 
Not a problem,leave me a little reminder please.:)
 
Don't know if you got it, but I have matte dark grey also. Can send tomorrow.
 
Sounds good. Hit you with it when I get home.
 
Send fr to vr6-dubbers and i can give you the last 2 grey and dark grey tonight .
EDIT: Sent.
 
Last edited:
hi mate is a Matte Grey and Matte Dark Grey only paint that you need becouse i can send 3 more let me now thanks
 
hi mate is a Matte Grey and Matte Dark Grey only paint that you need becouse i can send 3 more let me now thanks
Thanks for the Paints mate!
 
does anyone have a matte white they could send me? psn=cpizzythegod
 
Back