S Strata-R Messages 36 Messages gaudeamus_xy Dec 14, 2010 #1 Raising enough money to buy a race car is proving too exhausting. I need help!
SHaDe- Messages 81 Messages xSeNSaTioN-_ Dec 14, 2010 #2 I'll loan you it but I want something to keep in return - nothing high cost, just has to be interesting.
I'll loan you it but I want something to keep in return - nothing high cost, just has to be interesting.
stevetam Messages 163 Messages pentaxuser Dec 14, 2010 #3 uh..... How about you get a miata, do the B-spec NR-A race in the amateur hall. You win the Mazda Furai and then use that to beat 'Like the Wind'. And then magically you have a brand new spanking Minolta in your Garage.
uh..... How about you get a miata, do the B-spec NR-A race in the amateur hall. You win the Mazda Furai and then use that to beat 'Like the Wind'. And then magically you have a brand new spanking Minolta in your Garage.
S Strata-R Messages 36 Messages gaudeamus_xy Dec 19, 2010 #4 The Furai isn't exactly easy to get either. I think B-Spec mode is pointless so my driver is only at like level one. I figure it would take 20 to 30 races to get the Furai.
The Furai isn't exactly easy to get either. I think B-Spec mode is pointless so my driver is only at like level one. I figure it would take 20 to 30 races to get the Furai.