Need some tips to be more confident with my clean racing

• Thread starter Supergtp
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
Greater London
Hello, title name might be weird but I'm looking for tips to improve my confidence when battling wheel-to-wheel. Mainly on where should I draw the line in terms of defending and attacking and so on so forth. I've had two good races recently which in my eyes were clean, and I wanted to see what others think of them.

First one (should watch the final lap mainly) is how I defend. Most people said I'm clean but I'll put it here anyway.

The second one was at Tokyo wet and I didn't save the replay and thought I pressed the share button twice to record but it wasn't recording :banghead:

The race had gone well and clean until the final corner of the final lap. I was on the inside and the other guy outbraked himself and tried to come back and cut me off. I was going as narrow as I could (two wheels on the right side of the inner curbing, had some barrels out of position so I couldn't go as narrow as I would've liked) and he insisted on coming back. I could've braked, but I thought I also had a right to my side of the track so I kept my line and he ended up hitting my front left, spinning himself and giving me a 3 second penalty :lol:

I still ended 3rd but I felt kinda bad, even though it wasn't my fault? Or was it? I dunno. I'd like you guys' input.

The race had gone well and clean until the final corner of the final lap. I was on the inside and the other guy outbraked himself and tried to come back and cut me off. I was going as narrow as I could (two wheels on the right side of the inner curbing, had some barrels out of position so I couldn't go as narrow as I would've liked) and he insisted on coming back. I could've braked, but I thought I also had a right to my side of the track so I kept my line and he ended up hitting my front left, spinning himself and giving me a 3 second penalty

Literally the same thing happened to me yesterday. Like exactly the same thing. I wonder why am I penalized for that? What does the game want me to do in this situation? Hit the brakes and lose all momentum because of some idiot? I didn't hit him, he actually hit me and spun out. And it's futile to ask what would happen in real life because this simply would not happen in real life.

Latest Posts

Back