Need to complete my mm-R Cup Car collection, trade all chromes/mattes/shift colours

Messages
69
Messages
ValkyriePROfail
Looking for Nissan mm-R Cup Car´01
- Orange #10
- Red #15
- Light Silver #77

Offering 5 chips per mm-R
Choose anything from here, in any possible quantity.

Chromes:
- Gold Chrome (x10)
- Silver Chorme (x10)

Mattes (24/24):
- AMG Monza grau magno
- Matt Black
- Matte Black
- Matte Brown
- Matte Blue
- Matte Dark Blue
- Matte Dark Gray
- Matte Dark Green
- Matte Dark Red
- Matte Dark Silver
- Matte Gray
- Matte Green
- Matte Light Blue
- Matte Light Gray
- Matte Light Green
- Matte Light Red
- Matte Light Silver
- Matte Orange
- Matte Pink
- Matte Purple
- Matte Red
- Matte Silver
- Matte White
- Matte Yellow

Shift colours (17/17):
- Maziora Andromeda
- Maziora Andromedall
- Maziora Everest
- Maziora Matterhorn
- Maziora Mazeran
- Maziora Pleadesll
- Maziora Seyfert
- Maziora McKenley
- Maziora Trapezium
- Reflex Purple
- Reflex Spice
- Formula Chameleon green
- Chameleon Blue
- Chameleon Orange
- Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
- Azzurro nuvola iridescente
- Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Fake chromes:
- Chrome Orange
- Chrome Orange Metallic
- Chrome Silver Metallic
- Mid Chrome Yellow
- Chromblau

Jaguar Type E Opalescents:
- Opalescent Bronze Metallic
- Opalescent Dark Green Metallic
- Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic
- Opalescent Gunmetal
 
Last edited:
I have the #63 and would trade it for 3 gold chrome, Formula Chameleon green, and Chameleon Blue
 
Deal, add ValkyriePROfail. Sending them in one and a half hour (reset).
 
fr sent, sending car when accepted (car sent)
I´ll send as soon as reset let me.

BTW are u sure u sent correctly? i haven´t received any car yet. Rebooted twice and no car.
 
I´ll send as soon as reset let me.

BTW are u sure u sent correctly? i haven´t received any car yet. Rebooted twice and no car.

Positive, maybe its just taking a minute?
 
Yup car is gone, I know I sent it to you so I don't know maybe psn is having problems?
 
Not sure which number it is I've got, I'll check tomoz
 
I think I found #10 in the UCD. I'll be back later to tell you.
 
Well, still no car. I´ll send u chips in 45 minutes but if i don´t receive it i´ll ask u to send it again tomorrow or whenever u can.

Is anyone else having problems with trades today?
 
Well, still no car. I´ll send u chips in 45 minutes but if i don´t receive it i´ll ask to send it again tomorrow or whenever u can.

Is anyone else having problems with trades today?

check ur pm
 
Nevermind, it's not there anymore.
 
GT5 log shows you have car finally :) (got paints, good trade!)
 
Last edited:
@kller0flife, chips sent.

Finally got the car after an hour. Anyway, thanks for trading.
 
Think I might have the 25. I'll check when I get a chance. My reset would be tomorrow afternoon US central.
 
Think I might have the 25. I'll check when I get a chance. My reset would be tomorrow afternoon US central.
Ok, let me know. I can send after the reset (23h). And lmk also what paints u want for it.
 
Have the #90. Can trade for Matt black, matte black, matte purple, matte red and matte white. Let me know when you can do it if it's a deal.
 
I have the Orange #10
in 0/0 all untouched but not interested in paint.Any tickets?
 
I'm wrong, just the 41.
 
Sending #25, Repayment for the paint chip ;) 0 MIles

i will take another one if you have one or whenever you get one :P
 
Sending #25, Repayment for the paint chip ;) 0 MIles

i will take another one if you have one or whenever you get one :P
Omg, u didn´t have to do it. Thank you mate!

Yeah, i got more but can´t sent untill reset tomorrow. I´ll send u free ones, whenever u want more.
 
no worries man, i won it but didnt want to sell it, nissan FTW lol
 
Back