Need To Find A Film?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 64 comments
  • 7,357 views
heh, this one was buried somewhere deep in 2005 or so?
I can't remember where I put my keys last night, but I can remember a thread from 3 years ago. Funny how the brain works.
 
Horror film (I believe from the 90s) where in a military base they conduct experiments to convicts and transform them into immortal zombies. The experiment goes wild and they break free. Only way to kill them is by shooting the head. If they bite you, you become one of them.

The hero tries to find the cure and with his girlfriend they are chased by zombies. At some point one zombie bites his girlfriend and she slowly is being transformed into one. He is in a dilemma to kill his girlfriend or strive to find the cure fast enough before she transforms completely. Can't remember what he does but he goes to the military base and fights off hoards of those zombies. Can't remember the ending.

Any help with this movie?
 
Back