Need To Find A Film?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 64 comments
  • 7,357 views
The kid (Peter Billingsley) was actually 15 when he starred in the movie :odd: I would've placed him as being 10... 12 tops.

Remember when he did Real People?
 
Remember when he did Real People?

talk about dropping off the face of the planet. He also had a small role in the chick flick The Break-up... he was one of the bowlers, I think the whipped one.
 
Looking for a film with only a quote.

"your only happy when your hurting people"

sorry not much to go from.
 
I'm looking for a movie for my stepdad. He thinks the title is "Moon Over ______", he thinks the blank is a Native American word, and that it starts with a M. He says the movie is guys in this family getting a deer before a set time or something, and only one guy has yet to do it, and even the retarded cousin has gotten one already. It's supposed to be a comedy.
 
That's it TM, thanks a bunch.:cheers:
 
Okay, so I saw a movie when I was a younger kid (I'm 16 now) And I have yet to see the movie ever again. Kinda rolls around the "House on Haunted Hill" Theme with the scary haunted house, But I remember some scenes...
  • A guy gets his head chopped off from a HUGE walkin fireplace
  • A large painting of a man (the ghost) Above the main stairwell
  • A few of their bedrooms had Children EVERYWHERE In sculptures and such

I can't find pictures, or any information on this movie anywhere? i've tried google and cannot come up with anything. Any help would be greatly appriciated!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking that one too.
 
TB
Was it The Haunting?

And it's title, not tital. :p

Sounds like it. And despite the room getting to —20C when in the presence of evil ghosts, not one of Catherine Zeta Jones's nipples got hard once. Damn CGI.
 
Yes! My 10 year mystery has been solved! Thanks guys!
 
and this wraps it up!
 
T-i-t-l-e
 
Could I suggest the name of this thread be corrected? And also make it sort of a "Looking for a movie..." thread?

In that sense, can someone tell me wht movie this is from... or if it's even a movie?

3933874197_a3710f7a5a_o.png


3931311755_2c2b2290ca_o.png
 
Last edited:
Thanks! (or should I say THX?) [Sorry, I become an idiot after 4pm at work]

The sad thing is that I've seen that movie a couple of times already!
 
Thanks! (or should I say THX?) [Sorry, I become an idiot after 4pm at work]

The sad thing is that I've seen that movie a couple of times already!

I watched it only once, and I slept through most of it. lol
 
What movie is this from? :)
 

Attachments

  • medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 30
What movie is this from? :)
Vanilla Sky.

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO replica

Or did you already know that?
 
I Think we should call this thread the "Guess that Movie", more people will know what it's about.
 
budget_thx1138_2.jpg

first guard with his back turned:"witch?quickly turn off the lights"
Middle guard:"You should poke him with the stick to check"
guard on the right: "right....we SHOULD both do it..."*gets stick ready*
Middle guard and the guard on the right" Sir...are you a witch?"
First guard"I SHOULD learn my lesson the first time when it came to these kinds of situations.. ..."

(sorry, first thought of that picture)
 
Last edited:
I Think we should call this thread the "Guess that Movie", more people will know what it's about.
"Guess" makes it sound like a game. This thread, as I understand it, is intended to be like the Looking for a song? thread and you want help identifying a film.
 
I Think we should call this thread the "Guess that Movie", more people will know what it's about.

This thread is for people who're looking for a movie but only know what it's about or have a specific image of it.

If you'd like to create a Guess that Movie thread, go ahead. I'd like it. Just don't use this one.

EDIT: Tree'd by TB!
 
TB
"Guess" makes it sound like a game. This thread, as I understand it, is intended to be like the Looking for a song? thread and you want help identifying a film.

"Guess" is what I thought :ouch:
 
If you'd like to create a Guess that Movie thread, go ahead. I'd like it.
I'll likely suck, but I'm always up for a game.

Thread it up!
 
cool, i thought that this was turning into a game, lol. I'll make the thread now
 
Threads merged on account of being the same. :D
 
heh, this one was buried somewhere deep in 2005 or so?
 
Back