Need video clips for GT1 Movie! (Video Completed, view on Page 2)

• Thread starter Craig HP
  • 39 comments
I LOVE IT!👍

I really like the slow driving part,really ties in with the intro:tup:.

Maybe you can use more cars next time?:)

P.S. Where did you get the song from? I've been looking everywhere for the GT2 version of the intro but the internet just gives a whole bunch of crap on the GT4 version intro(although nice also,I much preferred the GT2 intro over GT4's because of the piano part:D)

*eagerly awaiting your next vid*

I LOVE IT!👍

I really like the slow driving part,really ties in with the intro:tup:.

Maybe you can use more cars next time?:)

P.S. Where did you get the song from? I've been looking everywhere for the GT2 version of the intro but the internet just gives a whole bunch of crap on the GT4 version intro(although nice also,I much preferred the GT2 intro over GT4's because of the piano part:D)

*eagerly awaiting your next vid*
Ok, thanks for all the comments. I did actually want to be a bit creative and do what they did in the GT2 Japanese intro. You know, when the guitar solo starts at around 02:26, and all the clips are about a half a second long, and they juts kept coming until the Guitar solo finished, I wanted to do that. But truthly, I would need lots more clips if I didn't want to keep repeating the same ones. All the clips were from Viperin, and I did all the editing. The next video I will make will be a Gran Turismo 2 movie, hence you will probably see a thread on this very subject apearing in the Gran Turismo 2 section any minute now. Oh, and as to the subject of the Japanese Gran Turismo 2 intro tune LeGeNd-1, your dreams have been answered:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game...er-the-castle-the-theme-of-gran-turismo2-.mp3
Right click on "Download to Computer" and then click on save as. Save it as an MP3 sound format, let it download, and your done!

The link is broken. I choose Save Target As and it says "connection to the server cannot be estabilished". My dream is once again, shaterred.

Thanks anyway though.

The link is broken. I choose Save Target As and it says "connection to the server cannot be estabilished". My dream is once again, shaterred.

Thanks anyway though.
Do you have MSN. If you send me your adress through PM I could send it to you. And don't worry about me having the adress. I clear out my inbox quite regulary, and when I delete a website adress I do usually forget very quickly!

Thanks Craig HP, but last night I finally got it (the song) from another website. I searched in Google with more specific keywords and I finally got it after trying 5-6 search results. The main problem is, this is an old song and most of the links on websites out there have either expired or doesn't work.

The one I got last night is a good one though. It contains all songs in the GT2 Soundtrack CD.

Thanks Craig HP, but last night I finally got it (the song) from another website. I searched in Google with more specific keywords and I finally got it after trying 5-6 search results. The main problem is, this is an old song and most of the links on websites out there have either expired or doesn't work.

The one I got last night is a good one though. It contains all songs in the GT2 Soundtrack CD.
Good for you! :) 👍

That would be the Nismo GT-R LM SportWagon, the one you win from the second All-Night Enduro. It has 2 choices of RMs, white with blue decals or dark grey with red decals.

Back