NEMESIS Night Slide | Full Track Tandems | Click For Details!

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 67 comments
United States
Seattle
DGambino1
DGambino1
NEM_banner-GTP1.jpg

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - About

Team NEMESIS created the "Night Slide" event as a means to get the Gran Turismo drifters and GTPlanet drifters together on a weekly basis for tandems and to help players get better at GT6 drifting. The Night Slide event has been occurring every other Thursday night for over a year now and everyone who has attended a Night Slide has said it was the "most fun they had online with Gran Turismo."

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Why Should You Join?

The Night Slide event typically attracts many of the best Gran Turismo drifters from various teams every other week. Gran Turismo drifters know that the NEMESIS Night Slide room will challenge their skills and also help them get better with tandem drifting. This is an open lobby where you can test and tune your new cars, chat with other Gran Turismo drifters/teams, and do some replays for our avid Gran Turismo photographers.

Additionally, we will occasionally produce a video for our Youtube channel called the "Night Slide Chronicles" that is created from the replays that we run at each event.

Many of the players use mics so be ready to hear jokes and people having a good time! We do NOT like egos or trash talking. This is an open lobby for people to learn, practice, and have a good time!

If these words are not enough to encourage you to join - check out the NEMESIS Night Slide promo video!

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Times and Rules

You can find the Night Slide room every other Thursday (every two weeks) night at 10pm PST (-8 GMT). The room WILL have the "NEMESIS" name in the title - so look for that. Unfortunately there are only 16 slots available and if you are unable to get in - keep trying as people are always coming and going during the event.

The rules for the room are very simple: respect everyone in the room, check all egos before joining the lobby, and most of all HAVE FUN. Any violators to these rules WILL be kicked from the room (HINT: we enjoy kicking people out).

We look forward to seeing you out on the track and enjoying epic tandems!

NEM_nightSlide_flyer_ABSENT2.jpg

Last edited:
It's good to be back in business :D. I'm gettin pumped just thinkin about all the good times to come lol. Hope to drift with as many awesome GTP drifters as possible...ok, and the non-GTP people too I guess :sly:

One quick note: I've heard a few people mention that they haven't come to a Night Slide yet because they feel intimidated, think they aren't good enough, or something like that. We can't say it enough, this is a fun, chill lobby. There are no expectations or egos, and everyone is welcome. As the OP mentions, the only thing we ask is that everyone drives with awareness and courtesy. The whole reason Night Slide was made was to have an organized event where we can meet and drift with as many people as possible, and to just have a good time hangin out.

Also, don't stress if you miss an event. The beauty of Night Slide is, there's always the next one :)

It's good to be back in business :D. I'm gettin pumped just thinkin about all the good times to come lol. Hope to drift with as many awesome GTP drifters as possible...ok, and the non-GTP people too I guess :sly:

One quick note: I've heard a few people mention that they haven't come to a Night Slide yet because they feel intimidated, think they aren't good enough, or something like that. We can't say it enough, this is a fun, chill lobby. There are no expectations or egos, and everyone is welcome. As the OP mentions, the only thing we ask is that everyone drives with awareness and courtesy. The whole reason Night Slide was made was to have an organized event where we can meet and drift with as many people as possible, and to just have a good time hangin out.

Also, don't stress if you miss an event. The beauty of Night Slide is, there's always the next one :)

I couldn't agree more with Twitch's post.

NEMESIS members are all laid back and we just like to have good times and laughs with everyone. Anyone who tries to kill our vibe gets kicked with no hesitation. Ask everyone about how much I personally love to kick people! ;) I look at it like this, for every person we kick, there are three people waiting to get into the room to have good times and laughs!

So check the egos at the door and just have fun! We do our best to help those that ask for it. See you guys there!

P.S. we will make a post here about when the first GT6 Night Slide kicks off! ;)

:( I can't join these lobbies for two reasons: It's at 1:00 AM for me, and its on a school night.

I could try to join in the summer, but at 1:00 AM, my vision is blurry and I get sleepy. Ah well. Have fun doing your crazy multi-car drift trains without me, then. :lol:

Ahhhhh it THURSDAY and I'm ready to get some epic Laughs and Drifts in with all our friends.

I may pop in for a bit, it is at 2am for me however...

Edit: Great Runs and Great Fun in the first race, wish I could've stayed for more but I had to get some sleep, damn timezones.... :lol:

Last edited:
Realized half way through the night this was actually my first NS in GT6 :). Great way to start things off! Thanks to everyone who came out, especially those who were burning the midnight oil.

I'm still computerless so I can't upload any pics :(. Hopefully a few of you out there managed to snap a couple good ones!!

Damn that was a fun lobby last night! Seems like everyone had their speed-pants on :lol: The pace was intense all night long.

Had a really fun "LFA vs FT-1" run with tnith :). Gotta get a little more practice with the FT-1, but I freakin' love that car!!

It was fun being back in night slide. Wasnt sure if everyone got disconnected, was to tired to rejoin lol

Ya I think the server crashed or something and the room was set to fixed host, so when Push went down, we all went down lol.

Good run at Deep Forest btw. I forgot to save that replay, but hopefully Push got it :)

Last edited:
Haha Push took us out. Yea good runs, I hardly remember to save the replays. I'm still trying to dial in the chaser. Cant get the front to transition properly.

Haha Push took us out. Yea good runs, I hardly remember to save the replays. I'm still trying to dial in the chaser. Cant get the front to transition properly.

Yeah sorry guys, it was great and funny. Some people just too hilarious when drifting. But you all had some great runs

Back