NEMESIS Night Slide | Full Track Tandems | Click For Details!

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 67 comments
You should give it a try...I was really surprised with how well it did "out of the box", so to speak. Now that I've spent more time in it, on a variety of tracks, I've found some areas that need tweaking, but I'll get'er dialled on eventually :)

Edit: just had another look at @Sai's video...check dat entry on the map starting at 2:00min (...guess it's actually 2min from the end,not the start)haha...slight bobble, but I think I nailed that one pretty good.

Last edited:
You should give it a try...I was really surprised with how well it did "out of the box", so to speak. Now that I've spent more time in it, on a variety of tracks, I've found some areas that need tweaking, but I'll get'er dialled on eventually :)

Edit: just had another look at @Sai's video...check dat entry on the map starting at 2:00min (...guess it's actually 2min from the end,not the start)haha...slight bobble, but I think I nailed that one pretty good.

Just got home and saw a R31 in a lot today. Mind sending me that tune?

Another Thursday is upon us, so it's time for Night Slide again :D

We will be a Missile Theme tonight!!! So nothing fancy and new. Not sure what the hp cap will be, but most likely somewhere in the mid 400s.

So bring out your dori missiles for some door bangin' action with us tonight, hope to see lots of you there!

Another Thursday is upon us, so it's time for Night Slide again :D

We will be a Missile Theme tonight!!! So nothing fancy and new. Not sure what the hp cap will be, but most likely somewhere in the mid 400s.

So bring out your dori missiles for some door bangin' action with us tonight, hope to see lots of you there!
I will have to jump on later and tune myself a missile :D

What track? Bout to get on now and start dialing my fc in.

No idea what tracks TBH, we like to mix things up. We do a replay and change tracks every 20-30 minutes. But wherever we go, it will be somewhere we can run full laps - we don't do sections at Night Slide.

Potential tracks include:
-Stowe (full lap reverse)
-Streets of Willow
-GT Arena (both directions)
-Autumn Ring Mini (both directions)
-Autumn Ring Reverse
-GVS (again, either way)
-Deep Forest (either way)
-Trial Mountain Reverse
-Suzuka East (doubtful lol)
-Tsukuba (doubtful)
-Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
-Coté d'Azure
-Madrid (probably run full track forward so we can squeeze the new VDC line in...not a common track for NS though)
-SSR5 (either direction)
-Apricot Hill (doubt we'll go here with missiles...)

That's all I can think of for now

We tend to pick tracks based on the how the room hosts feels and also tracks that are good in full track.

In my opinion, any lame can learn a section but real skills happens during full track drifts. No offense to the lames - it's just how I feel about sections - sections are for comps and private rooms. :sly:

At any rate - let the good times slide! 👍

Just went and watched the NightSlide replays and there is a lot of great shots and a ton of smoke. Great time with everyone that showed up.
Ya buddy 👍 Can't wait to see some of that footage in upcoming vids :)

Back