Neon orange X1 0 miles available right now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maas
  • 13 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
366
As the title says, offer away!
Looking for premium LMP cars!

Looking for a F2007!
 
Last edited:
ford gt test car? 0m.?
i can trade now
nvm saw your garage
how bout peugot team playstation or audir10
 
No sorry no deal, good luck.
 
2j or Ford Mark IV?? thats all i have for right now
 
Mark IV sounds good! Trade in an hour or so? Cheers
 
Ok cool beans I have ready now Ill send first...whats your psn?
 
Be there in 5 mins, PSN= MvdVeen
 
Ok sent request.. Just send the X1 to MiliTANTNo.. when your ready. Ill accept the request when it comes.. Thanks for the trade dude.
 
Sent invite to MiliTANTNo, accept and I'll send the X1!
 
Ok sent car great doing business with you my man!!!! lol cheers
 
Wierd I cant send it to MiliTANTNo, should I send it to the account you sent me the ford from?
 
Really Thats Funny yeah thats fine send it there.. Ill get it Later.. Thanks dude
 
No problem great trading with you!
 
Back