-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,557 Somewhere. Jan 3, 2005 #61 They're on the real car as well... Although they're a bit hard to see...
Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Jan 3, 2005 #63 PunkRock They're on the real car as well... Although they're a bit hard to see... Click to expand... Yes , I can see it. But if compare it to the gt4 screenshot ,it's a little bit too much of the noen
PunkRock They're on the real car as well... Although they're a bit hard to see... Click to expand... Yes , I can see it. But if compare it to the gt4 screenshot ,it's a little bit too much of the noen
Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Jan 3, 2005 #65 donbenni So sue Polyphony for hyperbolising the effect. Click to expand... No , I sue EA Games for that...
donbenni So sue Polyphony for hyperbolising the effect. Click to expand... No , I sue EA Games for that...
donbenni Messages 4,247 Jan 3, 2005 #66 Cosmic No , I sue EA Games for that... Click to expand... You'll sue EA Games for making the neon effect a little over the top?
Cosmic No , I sue EA Games for that... Click to expand... You'll sue EA Games for making the neon effect a little over the top?
R Rody Messages 56 Jan 3, 2005 #67 Thanks for the confirmation, maskrider! That's one cool/realistic feature.
G Gek54 Messages 335 Jan 3, 2005 #68 sprite what about this??? Click to expand... Try again, neon would not be darker in the shadow of the car.
sprite what about this??? Click to expand... Try again, neon would not be darker in the shadow of the car.