Nerdy Tracks featuring a new track every Friday!

United States
Wasilla, AK
Yup, it's my course creator thread. The OP will be updated every Friday when I change my shared course. If you want me to change it for you, you might have to wait a while - I'm usually not on to do those things between Monday and Thursday.

Friend requests will also have to wait unless they come in the next few minutes. Sorry.

I also don't have pictures... yet.

Anyway, this week I'm featuring Backfire Ridge, my favorite of favorites. It's also the first course generator track I generated, or at least the first one I kept. It's in its fourth and final revision as I recall, and it really shows off what Mt. Aso could do before v1.06 came along and ruined it.

It's 2.32 miles in length. Straight length is 0.55 miles. Elevation change is 276.6 feet. It has 28 turns.

Unfortunately it can't be used online, which is sad because it could have hosted some epic races.

The name was mentioned in the GTP official track thread as a possible name for said GTP official track, so credit to whoever came up with that.

For those who care, I'll probably be unable to change my shared track this weekend. Again. If I do change it, I'll probably be a pre-1.06 Eifel or a post 1.06 Toscana.

I have two 1.06 Mt. Asos which are probably the best out there (lol, sorry). Mt. Aso got dumbed down in 1.06, but these two somehow have some traces of the old Aso.

Once again, I didn't get the chance to change track or add anyone. I'll add you two at the earliest possible time, but that might be a day or two. Or three.

OK, added you two (yes, I know it's a little past Friday. I'm lazy like that). Next track up will be a post-1.06 Toscana called...

Imperial Plains

I like the v1.06 Toscana, and this track shows why. It's 3.21 miles with 41 turns and 124.6 feet of elevation change. I set the time of day to 20:00 for some of the most beautiful sights in the game.

I heavily banked the last sector, but watch out - the last corner levels out a bit early!

Last edited:
Meh, I'll just add you later (I'll be the one because you may not have the time to add me). I'm interested in getting more of these courses.

Hi W&N,
I would be keen to test out your tracks and can post a brief review of each if you so wish? 👍 I would use the same car (S15 RM - Full Tune :drool:) for each with a baseline setup from Grand Valley Speedway which I use as my primary testing circuit. If your interested add me on PSN when/if it comes back online... :nervous:
Cheers, Xerxes.
PSN: X3rx3s44

NOTE: I test using My Lounge because the physics are far superior to that of the Offline game modes so I could only test post-1.06 circuits properly but others offline if you wish? Although I would prefer not... :)

Back