NES S4 LMP & GT3

It's raceday!

Pro GT3's and Amateur LMP's today. Please confirm your presence/absence in advance as usual.

It's the last day of livery fortnight, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got lined up! After the race, there will be a vote in the group chat for "Best LMP" and "Best GT3" over the course of Round 5. Try not to vote for your own design.

Hope to see you later today! :D

It's raceday!
We're in Tokyo for some night time street circuit action!
Pro drivers in the LMP's. Amateur drivers in the GT3's. Please confirm your presence/absence in advance, and reserves please confirm if you will be on standby or not.
Hope to see you later! :D

It's raceday!

Pro GT3's and Amateur LMP's today.
An especially significant warning to the LMP field when lapping GT3 traffic, as it is a street circuit after all...
As usual, please confirm your presence/absence in advance, and reserves confirm if you will be on standby or not.

Hope to see you later today! :D

I'll be there also a tasty bit of NES news today as there will be not one but two Britannia Racing car's as Sniperator will be racing for us.

Category
PSN Username: xZePhyR96x
Racing Number: 13
Current Driver Rating: A/S
You'll be in the pro category since you're A/S. Are you doing both GT3 and LMP, or just one?
You'll be a reserve driver, but we've not had full grids recently, so I'm confident there will be space. This week the pro class is GT3.

Added you to the NES group chat on PSN too.

Last edited:
I assume an entry for the driver market then? If that's the case I needed a new teammate after Sparks left, so I'd certainly be interested in hiring you in GT3
Sorry forgot to specify the driver market part apologies, I'd be happy to team up if you need someone

Sorry forgot to specify the driver market part apologies, I'd be happy to team up if you need someone
Consider yourself signed for GT3 Pro! You are free to make seperate arrangements if you also wanted to drive in LMP Pro too. If you did, I can put you in the driver market for LMP.

Your new team is BMW by Nukeshot Motorsport, and your car is the BMW Z4 GT3.

It's raceday! :D

Pro GT3's and Amateur LMP's at Interlagos. Next week is the one where I'm away, so I'm trusting all 3 of my moderators to run things smoothly. Remember to send all of the moderators (CrazyJohnIsHere, JoeOfTheFire and DirtenDK) a friend request so you will be able to access the lobby next week.

For today though, just please confirm your presence/absence in advance.

Pro GT3's and Amateur LMP's at Interlagos. Next week is the one where I'm away, so I'm trusting all 3 of my moderators to run things smoothly. Remember to send all of the moderators (CrazyJohnIsHere, JoeOfTheFire and DirtenDK) a friend request so you will be able to access the lobby next week.

I will watch

Specifically add me, as I'll be hosting that race.

Totally unrelated but what tyres do y'all run? I can't seem to find it in the OP.
All Racing compound tyres are allowed. What tyre we run depends on the track and the strategies (obviously). Most people, including me, tend to use the soft or the supersoft tyre, but on tracks with a lot of tyre wear, like Nürburgring, most of the field goes for the medium compound.

With softs or supersofts, 2 or 3 stop strategies are possible.

@CrazyJohn
@DrifterJoe
@Neyrox
@Nilsemann2002
@steviea712
@Sniparator
@Mika8102K
And to anyone else wanting to be a reserve.

The NES vs TSR exhibition event is being held on the upcoming Wednesday (January 2nd 2019) at 7:00PM GMT. Please get some practice in so we can really put on a show! You can find the thread with all of the details through the following link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nes-vs-tsr-exhibition-event-january-2nd-2019.383294

If anyone has to withdraw, please contact me about it.

Latest Posts

Back