Netflix- Black Mirror:BandersnatchTV 

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 8 comments

RocZX

Premium
United States
New York

This is one of the most craziest Netflix moive ever. It an interactive movie where make choices on what happens, it has multiple endings and scenarios depending on the choices you make.

Is there Really multiple endings though?
Every single option kept sending me back untill I got an ending.

The story makes little sense to me when I think about it though.

Is there Really multiple endings though?
Every single option kept sending me back untill I got an ending.

The story makes little sense to me when I think about it though.
I watched twice both times the go back told me to go down the same path both time and the only way to end it get the credits to roll. THIS article says there is 5 endings, I saw the other endings but they all told me to go back.

The most annoying thing about go back was the quick recap of what happened, I just watched it I don't did a recap of it. The one and only reason why I will not watch it again.

I think story is boring when comparing to other Black Mirror episodes, depending on which event you pick it will change the storyline. But when you choose an option "b" and it tells you to go back and choose option "a" then "b" never happen so it's not part of the story?

I watched twice both times the go back told me to go down the same path both time and the only way to end it get the credits to roll. THIS article says there is 5 endings, I saw the other endings but they all told me to go back.

The most annoying thing about go back was the quick recap of what happened, I just watched it I don't did a recap of it. The one and only reason why I will not watch it again.

I think story is boring when comparing to other Black Mirror episodes, depending on which event you pick it will change the storyline. But when you choose an option "b" and it tells you to go back and choose option "a" then "b" never happen so it's not part of the story?
I tried it again to get every possible combination out of the way, and basically when you get to a point that tells you to go back it actually changes in that moment, so your going back but as if your character knows you have done that, that was interesting.

Every single possible ending flowchart

SPOILER:
also language warning
MI9G4jZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back