network adapter question

hi,I was just wondering if you guys could help me about this situation.I bought a PS2 network adapter,but I found out that it's for the US version of the PS2.I originally bought it cause I wanted to play Auto Modellista online,but I couldn't find a Japanese Network Adapter,so do you guys think the network adapter I bought will still work on the Japanese PS2 anyways??

AE86Driver

Microwave ... "I want it now! Give it to me now! I can't wait for it to be propperly cooked, just throw it in the microwave and give it to me NOW NOW NOW!"

Chill man, you'll know when it shows up if it works or not. No need to go asking people about it. You'll find out soon enough.

dude,I'm not tryin' to make THAT big of a deal about,geeze,I'm only asking ^_^.It's not like that's a CRIME or anything.you might wanna cool down just a tad.I'm just askin' some questions about this adapter since I wasn't informed about anything on it..that's all

AE86Driver

Heard to say really, unless the Japanese PS2 has a different connection type than the US version, it probably will. I'm not sure, since I don't own a Japanese PS2. I don't see why it wouldnt though.

Back