Network issues. Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SebastianLoeb
  • 13 comments
  • 9,018 views
Messages
10
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Evening all.

I wonder if you can help me. I cannot connect to the servers to play at all. I am getting error code NE-210003EE if that's useful.
I use my phone internet to play which is currently 3G, which I don't have any problems with usually, apart from the odd disconnection to a daily which is par for the course.
The PS status says all is well, as does everything when I test the connection, including a 395KBPS down and 2.2MG up.
I assume it's a combination of the GT servers being used to their limit and my phone provider having similar issues, does the bottom left say there are server problems at the main screen?

I am genuinely terrified and want to cry. My PS4 stopped reading disks recently so I downloaded a digital copy of GT, it is the only game, and only thing I have to do in isolation. I fear I may have to spend the next 6 hours staring at the walls waiting for fast internet.
This is absolutely horrible!
 
GT servers are acting up (down?) for everybody. Check the FIA thread, you'll see a lot of discussion about it.
 
Fair do’s, that speed is from the Stone Age and you’re wondering why you’re having issues?
 
It's not just you, don't worry. The servers seem to be seriously struggling at the moment.
 
GT servers are acting up (down?) for everybody. Check the FIA thread, you'll see a lot of discussion about it.

Yes that's what I thought, but they were yesterday too and I got in fine, even into lobbies. Oh well nothing to do then.
 
Had some grief getting on the servers last night.
 
Evening all.

I wonder if you can help me. I cannot connect to the servers to play at all. I am getting error code NE-210003EE if that's useful.
I use my phone internet to play which is currently 3G, which I don't have any problems with usually, apart from the odd disconnection to a daily which is par for the course.
The PS status says all is well, as does everything when I test the connection, including a 395KBPS down and 2.2MG up.
I assume it's a combination of the GT servers being used to their limit and my phone provider having similar issues, does the bottom left say there are server problems at the main screen?

I am genuinely terrified and want to cry. My PS4 stopped reading disks recently so I downloaded a digital copy of GT, it is the only game, and only thing I have to do in isolation. I fear I may have to spend the next 6 hours staring at the walls waiting for fast internet.
This is absolutely horrible!
Having same problem in Western USA, although game is functional.
 
I had server issues too, mostly with loading decals in the livery editor. I just figured it was the same thing that happens every Christmas. But I never got an error code like OP.
 
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_8148718.html

INFORMATION
Online Services Interruption Notice (23 March)
03/23/2020

Since 21 March, the Gran Turismo Sport online services have been experiencing performance issues due to increased number of concurrent connections to the game servers.

As a consequence, users trying to access various online features such as the Livery Editor and 'Sport' mode may experience frequent disconnections. If this happens, please try again at a later time. Furthermore, in some cases the Decal Uploader - a community feature on gran-turismo.com - may also become unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience while we are hard at work to implement a fix as soon as possible.
 
Just booted up the game; everything seems to be running smoother than on Saturday evening. Loading times aren't ideal, but they're less sluggish than when similar issues happened last Christmas.

Also successfully uploaded a minor fix to my Vitaphone Citroen livery and set some Nations FP times. Website is still not running properly - the only way I can add links to liveries at the moment is by checking my notifications and accessing them from there.
 
Back