Network issues. Help!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Evening all.

I wonder if you can help me. I cannot connect to the servers to play at all. I am getting error code NE-210003EE if that's useful.
I use my phone internet to play which is currently 3G, which I don't have any problems with usually, apart from the odd disconnection to a daily which is par for the course.
The PS status says all is well, as does everything when I test the connection, including a 395KBPS down and 2.2MG up.
I assume it's a combination of the GT servers being used to their limit and my phone provider having similar issues, does the bottom left say there are server problems at the main screen?

I am genuinely terrified and want to cry. My PS4 stopped reading disks recently so I downloaded a digital copy of GT, it is the only game, and only thing I have to do in isolation. I fear I may have to spend the next 6 hours staring at the walls waiting for fast internet.
This is absolutely horrible!

GT servers are acting up (down?) for everybody. Check the FIA thread, you'll see a lot of discussion about it.

GT servers are acting up (down?) for everybody. Check the FIA thread, you'll see a lot of discussion about it.

Yes that's what I thought, but they were yesterday too and I got in fine, even into lobbies. Oh well nothing to do then.

Evening all.

I wonder if you can help me. I cannot connect to the servers to play at all. I am getting error code NE-210003EE if that's useful.
I use my phone internet to play which is currently 3G, which I don't have any problems with usually, apart from the odd disconnection to a daily which is par for the course.
The PS status says all is well, as does everything when I test the connection, including a 395KBPS down and 2.2MG up.
I assume it's a combination of the GT servers being used to their limit and my phone provider having similar issues, does the bottom left say there are server problems at the main screen?

I am genuinely terrified and want to cry. My PS4 stopped reading disks recently so I downloaded a digital copy of GT, it is the only game, and only thing I have to do in isolation. I fear I may have to spend the next 6 hours staring at the walls waiting for fast internet.
This is absolutely horrible!
Having same problem in Western USA, although game is functional.

I had server issues too, mostly with loading decals in the livery editor. I just figured it was the same thing that happens every Christmas. But I never got an error code like OP.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_8148718.html

INFORMATION
Online Services Interruption Notice (23 March)
03/23/2020

Since 21 March, the Gran Turismo Sport online services have been experiencing performance issues due to increased number of concurrent connections to the game servers.

As a consequence, users trying to access various online features such as the Livery Editor and 'Sport' mode may experience frequent disconnections. If this happens, please try again at a later time. Furthermore, in some cases the Decal Uploader - a community feature on gran-turismo.com - may also become unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience while we are hard at work to implement a fix as soon as possible.

Just booted up the game; everything seems to be running smoother than on Saturday evening. Loading times aren't ideal, but they're less sluggish than when similar issues happened last Christmas.

Also successfully uploaded a minor fix to my Vitaphone Citroen livery and set some Nations FP times. Website is still not running properly - the only way I can add links to liveries at the moment is by checking my notifications and accessing them from there.

Back