Never been so annoyed on BSpec

England
UK
spikeyhairdude
Well today i thought i try and finish the FGT championship on bspec using my level 40 bob. All races won fine with no hiccups at all. Now on the last race on suzuka. 1 to 13 laps the bob did well just about to lap the opponents for a second time. Got to the 14th lap and my bob went funny. started spinning out on every corner, had plenty of tyres and fuel. By the 16th lap, bob had been lapped and lost all tyres.

This has annoyed me so much that i thought today would be the end of bspec on gt5.

Well today i thought i try and finish the FGT championship on bspec using my level 40 bob. All race won fine with no hiccups at all. Now on the last race on suzuka. 1 to 13 laps the bob did well just about to lap the opponents for a second time. Got to the 14th lap and my bob went funny. started spinning out on every corner, had plenty of tyres and fuel. By the 16th lap, bob had been lapped.

This has annoyed me so much that i thought today would be the end of bspec on gt5.

Well, at least B-Spec isn't mandatory....... unless you want that platinum trophy. I know for a fact I will never get platinum so I basically ignored bspec. I'm only going to have my bspec driver up for borrowing, then once I can have more, put them up and get extra cash from them.

Well, at least B-Spec isn't mandatory....... unless you want that platinum trophy. I know for a fact I will never get platinum so I basically ignored bspec. I'm only going to have my bspec driver up for borrowing, then once I can have more, put them up and get extra cash from them.

Im quite a trophy hunter so platinum this game would be nice. I already have everything in the game.

I used to do bspec everyday.

EDIT: came back upstairs to check my bob in the current race. He got back to first place on the last lap.

Im quite a trophy hunter so platinum this game would be nice. I already have everything in the game.

I used to do bspec everyday.

EDIT: came back upstairs to check my bob in the current race. He got back to first place on the last lap.

*applauds braindead AI which are a complete waste of coding and space on my PS3 and the GT5 disk*

Well today i thought i try and finish the FGT championship on bspec using my level 40 bob. All races won fine with no hiccups at all. Now on the last race on suzuka. 1 to 13 laps the bob did well just about to lap the opponents for a second time. Got to the 14th lap and my bob went funny. started spinning out on every corner, had plenty of tyres and fuel. By the 16th lap, bob had been lapped and lost all tyres.

Did he get very hot headed as he approached the backmarkers. Or was his physical or mental energy very low as both of these can cause your Bob to drive badly.

*applauds braindead AI which are a complete waste of coding and space on my PS3 and the GT5 disk*

Totally agree or at the least PD could have left B-spec on a 2nd disc like older GT's, This would have freed up some space for more premium cars, Tracks, or something else.

Did he get very hot headed as he approached the backmarkers. Or was his physical or mental energy very low as both of these can cause your Bob to drive badly.

His energy was high. the Mental strength only used 1/8. When ever he went off track. he got cold headed pretty fast even when i chose increase pace.

Totally agree or at the least PD could have left B-spec on a 2nd disc like older GT's, This would have freed up some space for more premium cars, Tracks, or something else.

This game for me was the first time i ever experienced BSpec. I never had GT4 so i didnt know what it was like on that game.

This game for me was the first time i ever experienced BSpec. I never had GT4 so i didnt know what it was like on that game.

Same here. And when I got a PS3 and GT5 on Christmas 2011, I was reluctant to update to 2.0 and I never knew you could get a free stealth car at the time. I updated sometime in January or February. No free stealth car for me. And I didn't get login bonuses, OR a decent car to begin with. Since I was a newb and didn't know how to change into new cars for specific races, I almost bought 3 Daihatsu Copens. Then I found the "Change Car" option. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's odd. The up/straight/down arrow next to him in the menu makes an enormous difference, with a level-5 Bob with an up arrow doing better than a level-20 Bob with a down arrow, but I've never seen Bob just abruptly go from great to terrible in mid-race.

Usually a level 40 bob can win the FGT Championship single-handed without any input. I did it before and just left him to it after I realised he didn't need my help :(

So could've just been a weird glitch. At least you won all the other races so got the championship - just do the Suzuka race again.

Back