never gonna play gt5 again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Odlost-soul
  • 59 comments
  • 5,673 views
Messages
19
Messages
ODlost-soul
Me and some friends had just been up all night, Done 390 laps on le mans 24 hours race having less than 2 hours to go when the power went off. A problem with a fuse. Guess ill never gonna finish that race now. Anyone Else been screwed lile that?
 
this is a ps3 hardware issue, right? i guess this could have happened while walkthrough mgs4 in one run (to get foxhound :) ), or any other game. so mby gt5 isn´t the culprit here.

how old is your ps?
 
So how is it the game's fault you lost power?
 
So how is it the game's fault you lost power?
Thread should be titled, "never gonna use fuses again"
 
Or "I should check what I say before opening my mouth, again."
 
I posted in another 24 thread.
My first two attempts @ them resulted in me 1st
quiting instead of starting after I has paused it overnight.
That was @ hr 10.
Then after getting to hr 12, I bumped a breaker while working
on the panel.
Two hrs later, after putting the panel cover back on, I started
#3 and finished it a week later :dunce:
 
Happened to me yesterday, my power went off for a split second. I had 6 laps to go on the 4th race Nurburgring GP/F for FGT championship. It left me speechless, so much time wasted.
 
Ok bye, I assume you wont be round these parts anymore.
 
The title imo is stupid but I am really amazed at the level of arrogance and smugness some of the responses.I thought people here wouldnt be so...
 
The title imo is stupid but I am really amazed at the level of arrogance and smugness some of the responses.I thought people here wouldnt be so...

Never underestimate the the elitist attitude around here.:crazy:
 
I posted in another 24 thread.
My first two attempts @ them resulted in me 1st
quiting instead of starting after I has paused it overnight.
That was @ hr 10.
Then after getting to hr 12, I bumped a breaker while working
on the panel.
Two hrs later, after putting the panel cover back on, I started
#3 and finished it a week later :dunce:

You got a death wish or something? Why in the hell are you working on a LIVE breaker panel? Serves you right if you fry your ps3, tv, computer, basically everything in your house/apartment because you are messing with a LIVE breaker panel while components are plugged in and TURNED ON. Ever seen what an arc flash can do to someone? Google some images then you'll understand. Sheesh
 
That's what you get for trusting electricity. Stupid electricity.
 
Not really the games fault is it? Otherwise you could buy an emergency power supply which if the power goes off you PS3 will still be powered by a battery. I have no idea what they cost ATM, but they are probably not cheap.
 
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's merely frustrated with the power going out and this is a vent. He's not done playing, that's my guess.
 
This what u do. Replace the fuse with silver paper Rolf:D I did it ones in my old apartment whene was 18:) Am so glad i dident burn down the house lol:D
 
Lol electricity is a cruel mistress, Not only that but its your fault you could have waited till we get in-race saves !!!
 
Endurance saves come to the rescue!...oh no wait PD was too busy to include them because they were too busy researching the 200th skyline they could include instead at launch!
 
Endurance saves come to the rescue!...oh no wait PD was too busy to include them because they were too busy researching the 200th skyline they could include instead at launch!


That has nothing to do with why they can't put in race-saves, most of Tokyo and Sendai is without electricity, you can't expect PD's staff to live in their headquarters, they have lives and family to look after.
 
That has nothing to do with why they can't put in race-saves, most of Tokyo and Sendai is without electricity, you can't expect PD's staff to live in their headquarters, they have lives and family to look after.

Did I anywhere mention about them doing it now? No I didnt! Re-read the post I said at the LAUNCH in November...The terrible disaster wasnt affecting them then!
 
^ obviously wasn't on their minds as it was recommended in the feedback section, but it's coming now so you don't have to complain anymore.
 
... this is why my PS3 runs on a 550 watt UPS... buys you some time if the power goes out for a half hour or so.
 
Try waiting until endurance saves comes to the game, however long that may be, then you can try it again.
 
I lost power during the last 15 mins of my 9 hour race... Sucks, but I will definitely not stop playing because of it.
 
Back