New a setup for Toyota 88C-V at Nurburgring 24h

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tifosi
  • 5 comments
  • 1,556 views
Messages
28
Canada
Montreal
Messages
Fatbob73
Does anyone have a setup for the Toyota 88C-V around Nurburgring they're willing to share?

Thanks!
 
I think the default value is already quite good in Nordeschliffe around 6:4x.xxx something. I'm driving with pad, so i guess my time sucks, but if you are good driver, probably you can get better.

Oh, and i think TCS is needed to drive this car on pad, around 3 i guess, with ABS=1..
 
I too am using a pad. I agree that the default setup is pretty good, but what I'm having trouble with is the bumpy nature of this track. I'm hoping to find a setup which will smooth out the track a bit.
 
I think i had lowered the suspension spring to a quite softer front and rear rate. I can't remember the value coz, i'm not in front of my PS3. Even the damper comp and ext have been reduce to reduce bumpiness.
 
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it out.
 
I'm currently retune the 88C-V for a better time trial in Nurb Norde. Maybe tomorrow I can post here for you to try since it's 1.40 am here and i'm damn sleepy.
 
Back