Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaWn OwNz

(Banned)
United States
Illinois
AAO_Turbo_Pro
Chaotic TemPeRz
After awhile of joining Random lobbies just to have fun destorying **** talkers, I've made my Choice to create AAO. I AM NOT REQUIRING TO HAVE AAO IN YOUR PSN NAME. Your probably wondering what AAO stands for first, " Against All Odds ", as a team everyone will work and push through any problems that happen, to come out on top. Now let me set down some Basic Rules for everyone.

BASIC RULES
- Members are REQUIRED to be able to drift with comfort hard tires ONLY!
- AAO will be enrolling in VDC and Pro Am series, So Please controll your Car Limits.
- I will not tolerate the use of Excessive Swearing TO ANYONE.
- Respect Team Members and others
- Report Any problems/questions via email, GT5TeamAAO@live.com, or any Admin
- Members Must follow rules or Events that are Place by the team Admins.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST ADD EVERYONE ENLISTED on the Team. [Add as Friend]
- When no team admins are available, use TEAMWORK to solve your issue, cummunicate with other members!
** FR, MR Drifters ONLY!
**NEW** Are Team will Host Practice Lobbies from 3pm-7pm, Central Timezone, Fri-Sat.

ADMIN GROUP
Leader - sHaWn_OwNz (AAO_Turbo_Pro is my other account)
Co Leader - Eddie_oWnZ
Backup Admin/Leader 1 - codywilloughby51
Backup Admin/Leader 2 - Open

** Requirements to become a Team Admin,
#1 Must be exceptional at drifting.
#2 Must know how to handle incompetent drifters.
#3 Must know how to discipline new members.
#4 Must know how to conduct a 10 player drift team with Respect.
#5 Must be a responsible age.

Trust is achieved, dont think its a privilege.
Any Report of Power Abuse will result in being Removed.

MEMBER SETUP
For my Members what i am looking for are 8-10 decent Drifters, but 4 Special ones. Not everyone out there can tune, so im looking for 1 person that can DRIFT and TUNE for the CONTROLLER. sHaWn_OwNz, the Leader is an amazing controller tuner so, only one other is needed. Then 1 lucky one who can DRIFT and TUNE for the STEERING WHEEL. Spots with " open " are up for grabs.FOR A TRYOUT CONTACT A TEAM ADMIN VIA PSN OR EMAIL, GT5TeamAAO@live.com

Member 1: W33W33_707_SR - [Controller]
Member 2: codywilloughby51 - [Wheel]
Member 3: Open - Controller Tuner
Member 4: Open - Wheel tuner
Member 5: chariel55 - [Controller]
Member 6: EscapeTheFate22 - [Controller]
Member 7: Open
Member 8: Open
Member 9: Ask Admin for Details
Member 10: Ask Admin for Details

INACTIVE MEMBER INFO
If a Team Member is inactive for 1 week, they will get a prior notice, and first warning. After 2 weeks being inactive, warning 2 will be given, and your Member spot will be questioned. After the 3 week, you will be removed from The Team and any Team activities.

Possible Videos and Pictures Coming Soon!

Last edited:
Representin, i havent got to drift with any teamates yet, not to sure about the quality of the team hoping to have somthing good going here, :cheers:

oo yea thanks for reminding me, i've forgotten about that. ill put you as a wheel tuner in the members section alright?

yea was good, i was pretty bad though, wasn't really concentrated on the drifting. Trying to drift while still haft asleep doesn't work well lol :P

im trying to help my friend out with his call of duty elite challenge, but ill get some time in today

sorry guys been awhile, since me and the team got together. Since new half of school started i've been really busy with testing, and possible college prep. I'm still looking for backup Leaders, u know..Power....Control..mmm sounds like fun to me XD.

I'm all over that **** Shawn you know I have enough seat time and skill. We do need to recruit a little more and get a solid team together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back