*NEW* AAO Drift Team Recruiting!

• Thread starter sHaWn OwNz
  • 76 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck from Prodigy Drift. Hope it works out for you running a good team isn't easy unless you got commited members good luck again and hope to drift with you some time.

Cody, if you wish to fill the spot, i know you have the potential and a high skill. Since the really LAZY Co leader eddie (forced to give co caz he a irl friend) doesn't play i do need someone to help with recruiting and possible practice lobbies. I won't Decline you from moving on.

Guys, start using the edit button please, that's better for your account health and the thread.

Why would i edit a message not necessary? I want people who visit this forums to see how Me and my members communicate. Editing a old message to add a new one is a unattractive forums.

Who cares, if i wanna chat with my members this way,ill do it how i want, my right, my expression.

Your posts still need to adhere to the AUP you agreed to when you signed up.

Team threads aren't exempt from that rule. :lol:

my right, my expression.

Your right? It's a privately owned website and you're breaking its rules.
There are no rights, only privileges.

Last edited:
Who cares, if i wanna chat with my members this way,ill do it how i want, my right, my expression.

You can chat and say anything you want. I am not telling what you should do. :lol:

But, double posting and other things that are against the AUP (Something you should've read when made you account) that you agreed when you made your account may lead you to an infraction. 30 infraction points and you are banned.

I feel it this is how we communicate when were not sitting on gt5 wasting.our lives away I do belive this is AAO's forum I think we can handle ourselves.I don't need baby sat

You know exactly what I ment. I'm bout to just quit playing the game all you ever come across any more is d bags.its a video game its meant for fun but then you get these people who have no life and take a video game waaaayyyy to seriously banned me from this gtp crap honestly I promise I won't lose any sleep over it dude grow up. I play this to have fun and pass time just because you have nothing better to do than try n take other ppls enjoyment cuz you have a sorry life and want to start drama over the internet BC of some stupid video game stfu and gtf outta here

What..?

This has nothing to do with the game, your teams thread has to follow the rules of this website, it's as simple as that.

Team Threads are subject to the same rules as any other thread, as such text speak is not acceptable and proper grammar is required. This is to assist those that do not natively speak English navigate the website and read it's contents.

I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences playing Gran Turismo but if this is the kind of attitude you display frequently I can't say it's a surprise.

Take a step back and chill out, realise that if you're not following the rules you're creating more work for mods that need to come in and clean up the mess.

All you need to do is speak in proper English and not double post, it's really not asking the world.

We're all playing Gran Turismo to have fun, nobody is trying to ruin your enjoyment.
What we're doing is helping you keep your teams thread on the level.

If you need a refresher on the rules you agreed to follow when you joined this site you can find them here

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

You know exactly what I ment. I'm bout to just quit playing the game all you ever come across any more is d bags.its a video game its meant for fun but then you get these people who have no life and take a video game waaaayyyy to seriously banned me from this gtp crap honestly I promise I won't lose any sleep over it dude grow up. I play this to have fun and pass time just because you have nothing better to do than try n take other ppls enjoyment cuz you have a sorry life and want to start drama over the internet BC of some stupid video game stfu and gtf outta here

:lol:

Husky that wasn't directed towards you it was directed to the kid who wanted to be a smarta$$.up there ^ I was gunna.keep my mouth shut.

Husky that wasn't directed towards you it was directed to the kid who wanted to be a smarta$$.up there ^ I was gunna.keep my mouth shut.

Regardless of who it was directed at my, point remains 👍

DA was being no more confrontational than I was, we're both just trying to help you mate.

In addition to UrieHusky's advice (which is sound, and you'd be wise to follow), I'll add more; do not bypass the swear filter like this again. It's in place for a reason, and ignoring that (as well as the other rules you agreed to when joining the site) will result in a short membership here.

Like Urie said; this is a privately owned website. You are expected to follow the rules in return for having a membership here. If you don't like them, my suggestion would have been to not agree to them when you signed up ;).

You did nothing there but prove my point upon how big of fools you guys are you sound pathetic

Well it is a shame that you're going this route, we really haven't asked much from you but if you insist I won't push the issue further.

I wish you the best of luck finding a community better suited for you.

^ Ignorance to the max LOL.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to see this team drift, and so far the posts on this page come as absolutely no surprise. Move along, nothing to see here.

If you want some advice though, I'm willing to offer it if it is willing to be received.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back