*NEW* AAO Drift Team Recruiting!

• Thread starter sHaWn OwNz
  • 76 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
UrieHusky
Creating a new account to get around a ban will do nothing to help you.

I'm doing nothing wrong i'm being respectfull and minding my own bussiness I have nothing ignorant to say to you please quit harnessing me thank you and have a great day

I'm doing nothing wrong i'm being respectfull and minding my own bussiness I have nothing ignorant to say to you please quit harnessing me thank you and have a great day

A new account doesn't wipe your behaviour in the past.

You were banned for a reason.

I'm not will top argue with you all its going to do is cause problems again iv asked Nicely now if it happens it happens I guess but I don't need for people to help that along I oplogize for my behavior I acted out of line.and that's all I have to you.

You were given multiple chances to improve your behaviour and you refused.
It's good that you see that you were in the wrong but even now you're breaking the AUP.

If you need a refresher on the rules that have been explained to you many times over and that you've accepted while signing up twice now, you can find them here

I have informed the mods of your second account and I will leave it up to them.

UrieHusky
You were given multiple chances to improve your behaviour and you refused.
It's good that you see that you were in the wrong but even now you're breaking the AUP.

If you need a refresher on the rules that have been explained to you many times over and that you've accepted while signing up twice now, you can find them here

I have informed the mods of your second account and I will leave it up to them.
It would help if someone would explain this whole aup thing and if that's what you feel you needed to do than i'm glad and yes we will lol.but yes what's this aup thing bud

AAOcWilloughby
It would help if someone would explain this whole aup thing and if that's what you feel you needed to do than i'm glad and yes we will lol.but yes what's this aup thing bud

And how was I breaking it

And how was I breaking it

Double posting for a start, use the edit function.

If you perhaps click on the link I have provided and has been provided to you many times now, including when you signed up for both of your accounts, you would know exactly what the AUP is.

UrieHusky
Double posting for a start, use the edit function.

If you perhaps click on the link I have provided and has been provided to you many times now, including when you signed up for both of your accounts, you would know exactly what the AUP is.

iv read it like 5 times now and I cannot find the edit button i'm using.app on my phone i'm sure its slightly different than on a desktop and okkkayy I see what you mean when you say double posting now wasn't sure what that ment

iv read it like 5 times now and I cannot find the edit button i'm using.app on my phone i'm sure its slightly different than on a desktop and okkkayy I see what you mean when you say double posting now wasn't sure what that ment

If you've read it five times you should have a firm grasp on the rules, yet you continue to ignore them.

Being on a mobile device does not make you exempt from rules such as using proper English and not double posting.

If I remember correctly the edit function on android is in the drop down menu when you tap the blue arrow at the top right.

Last edited:
UrieHusky
If you've read it five times you should have a firm grasp on the rules, yet you continue to ignore them.

Being on a mobile device does not make you exempt from rules such as using proper English and not double posting.

That's not what I was saying i'm saying that I cannot find the edit Button for gtp on my phone I would gladly use it and i'm going to end this conversation now have a wonderful day iv oplogized.and have said what I had to say and yes thank you I have found the edit button much appreciated

Last edited:
That's not what I was saying i'm saying that I cannot find the edit Button for gtp on my phone I would gladly use it and i'm going to end this conversation now have a wonderful day iv oplogized.and have said what I had to say

You're still breaking the AUP.

I've explained to you where you can find the edit function, how you can't explore the app yourself is beyond me, I've seen people complain about not being able to find the multi-quote function but never the edit function.

Either way, I'm going to bed and somebody else will decide where your membership stands and whether you're forgiven for your display yesterday, it's not for me to say.

Frankly a ban isn't something that can be ignored simply by making a new account.

UrieHusky
You're still breaking the AUP.

I've explained to you where you can find the edit function, how you can't explore the app yourself is beyond me, I've seen people complain about not being able to find the multi-quote function but never the edit function.

Either way, I'm going to bed and somebody else will decide where your membership stands and whether you're forgiven for your display yesterday, it's not for me to say.

Frankly a ban isn't something that can be ignored simply by making a new account.

Yep thanks

And that's why you're banned. :P

No, I wasn't calling you ignorant, I was calling the people who wouldn't take good advice on how to keep their account healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back