New account in the Americas - :)

• Thread starter Bruunz
  • 4 comments
Australia
Australia
So due to my availability and current lifestyle (currently funemployed by choice) I can only play video games during the day. The daily race lobbies during this time are flakely at best especially in the Oceania region where the player base is smallest. Daily Race C can have as little as 9 to 10 players. Mostly consisting of C and D ranks players. I found that this was hurting my DR. My wins didn't come with much of a DR reward and my poor races were taking a toll on it.

I decided to create an US based account and start from the bottom for fuller lobbies and and more competitive game play. I'm happy to say this was the right choice. The lobbies are always full as i am playing at PST evenings. My latency is similar / slightly worse but manageable. Once i hit DR B i was in lobbies with mostly B's which is a pleasant surprise.

Happy to be with racing with a new community.

If you see my account Bruunz_NA - say hi :)

So due to my availability and current lifestyle (currently funemployed by choice) I can only play video games during the day. The daily race lobbies during this time are flakely at best especially in the Oceania region where the player base is smallest. Daily Race C can have as little as 9 to 10 players. Mostly consisting of C and D ranks players. I found that this was hurting my DR. My wins didn't come with much of a DR reward and my poor races were taking a toll on it.

I decided to create an US based account and start from the bottom for fuller lobbies and and more competitive game play. I'm happy to say this was the right choice. The lobbies are always full as i am playing at PST evenings. My latency is similar / slightly worse but manageable. Once i hit DR B i was in lobbies with mostly B's which is a pleasant surprise.

Happy to be with racing with a new community.

If you see my account Bruunz_NA - say hi :)

Welcome to the NA races Bruunz! If you need someone to compare lap times with please feel free to add me. PSN ID is - SDDDJ4

Hope to see you on the track soon. Good luck out there. :cheers:

Wooooo just hit A rank :)

Major contrast from Oceania to Americas is the player level consistency. I think this is due to the larger player base. More people are at a similar level in general during a race.

It feels like Oceania is harder to rank up due to the smaller amount of DR available in the pool and the skill level is not necessarily reflective in someones rank due to lack of DR gain opportunities.

Shout Out to @vvise for being in one of my races. :)

Wooooo just hit A rank :)

Major contrast from Oceania to Americas is the player level consistency. I think this is due to the larger player base. More people are at a similar level in general during a race.

It feels like Oceania is harder to rank up due to the smaller amount of DR available in the pool and the skill level is not necessarily reflective in someones rank due to lack of DR gain opportunities.

Shout Out to @vvise for being in one of my races. :)

Welcome to the America’s. :cheers:
It was good running with you, look forward to more battles in the future.

Latest Posts

Back